• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, Thread for plans and roster

Dennis was telling us about it at the White House Herf. I'm looking forward to going to the next one, so long as Mrs. TheHatGuy doesn't veto it. :whistling:

Dennis was telling us about it at the White House Herf. I'm looking forward to going to the next one, so long as Mrs. TheHatGuy doesn't veto it. :whistling:

I'll clear it with Shelly... She likes me more than she likes Dennis. :sign:

I'll clear it with Shelly... She likes me more than she likes Dennis. :sign:

You may have a point, but let me ask this year PLEASE!!!

When are we thinking? It was a blast last year. And I got a stinky out of it. Only because someone left in the middle of the night and forgot it. :whistling:

I'm DEFINITELY in :thumbs:

One of the best herfs last year, the wife even had fun and I usually have to drag her kicking & screaming...ok, bound and gagged...damn semantics. :D

~Mark

I'm DEFINITELY in :thumbs:

One of the best herfs last year, the wife even had fun and I usually have to drag her kicking & screaming...ok, bound and gagged...damn semantics. :D

~Mark

Chains work, too. :whistling:

Shelly, can Dennis come out and play? :whistling:

What if we all just show up in the backyard?? You gotta be F'in' kiddin' me!!