• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf, Thread for plans and roster

We're getting close to this event. Getting anxious! Especially since so many of you guys have tried my BBQ out, but its always been by mail. Wait until you get to try it right off the cooker!!! This is going to be a fun fun weekend.

I'm pretty sure that my mom and step dad are going to be in the area too (they travel with work) and might be able to make it. Ahh, the diversity in the crowd just keeps getting better.

:laugh:

I guess it's almost time to start the Pee Pee Dance! :sign:

Gentleman,

I would like to attend the Herf at Hawks place in WVA in a few weeks. I feel that it would be a good opportunity to get to put some names and faces together not to mention BBQ, Cigars, Camaraderie and a lounge chair. Life don't get no better than that.

Yo dude we would love to have you. Plus my wife wants to see you again. ??? Maybe you can catch a ride with one of the NC boys. Save that gas money. ;)

Some personal things have come up recently and I can't make it, just can't justify the money right now :( . Sorry guys, maybe next time.

Some personal things have come up recently and I can't make it, just can't justify the money right now :( . Sorry guys, maybe next time.

That's okay, take care of what you need to take care of. There is always next year. But you are going to miss one hell of a time.

I may need to add my 20 yr old son and his girl friend - Erick, as soon as I know, I will let you know and send you the addl $ - I can tell you that the wife and kids are really looking forward to visiting the area. Dennis the way my wife talks about you, I think she likes you more than me. Now that I think of it, that isn't saying all that much :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing some great BOTL's again, and meeting some new friends as well.

Whoooo! Wild Turkey, BBQ & some guy in pasties. Anyone play the banjo? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I may need to add my 20 yr old son and his girl friend - Erick, as soon as I know, I will let you know and send you the addl $ - I can tell you that the wife and kids are really looking forward to visiting the area. Dennis the way my wife talks about you, I think she likes you more than me. Now that I think of it, that isn't saying all that much :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing some great BOTL's again, and meeting some new friends as well.

Well, I you can't blame her. I am a likeable guy. ;)

Anyone heard from my brother lately??? Steve...you've been quite. Where are you?? Still coming?

Well guys won't be able to check the thread over the next week so i'll see you guys Friday evening. :thumbs:

Erik probably need to change the address on the first page to this

191 River Rd
Charles Town WV 25414

The old address doesn't work.

Well, I you can't blame her. I am a likeable guy. ;)

Anyone heard from my brother lately??? Steve...you've been quite. Where are you?? Still coming?

Two points about your post above, bro:

1. You are an asshole. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :p

2. I tried calling you last night (home and cell) and got no answer.

Having said the above, I STILL LUV YA MY BROTHER! :love:

p.s I land at BWI on Tuesday.

BBQ Herf Countdown: 9 Days!

OK boys and girls, a week to go until the BBQ Herf and “who wants to go caving”.
No pushing and shoving to get to the head of the line… :laugh:

I know caving is not for everyone and most folks will choose not to go on the trip.

This is an relatively cave. There will be crawling, some climbing, and expect to get a little muddy.
If you think you’re claustrophobic, this trip will not be for you.
I’m willing to take kids as young as 11. Any younger then that and a parent (or responsible adult) must come on the trip also.
The cave (Silers Cave) is about an hour drive from Dennis’s house.

I will supply helmets and head-lamps. You will need to bring extra shoes, pants, sweatshirt, gloves and knee pads.
The average temp of caves in this area is around 54°F.

I hope some of you will come, it will be fun (at lease I think so). :cool:

So damn...BBQ herf is next week already. YOu guys are going to just love the hot dogs and BBQ'd Spam I make :love:

Actually, I might try something new that day. I've heard of guys getting a roll of really good quality bologna, like boars head and smoking it. Might be worth a try

Actually, I might try something new that day. I've heard of guys getting a roll of really good quality bologna, like boars head and smoking it. Might be worth a try

Cool, but which end do you light? Does it give you a good buzz? :sign: :p

-D

Today is my last day in the office. I fly out of Boise tomorrow morning and I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! :thumbs: