• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBS

seadub

advertise here
Hey Tom

You contacted me yesterday to let me know that you found a long-lost note (written by me) that revealed the 5er I sent to you was, in fact, my end of a trade to you and not a box split as I had (apparently incorrectly) remembered. No need for me to see the note. I'll take you at your word.

If that was the case then I made a BIG mistake calling you out for not making good on a box split. I apologize to you Tom for my mistake and curse my fuzzy memory. Sorry to the board as well for having to see that public display of disaffection.

I had put this event behind me now for some time, but do appreciate you emailing me, Tom, to let me know you found some evidence about what actually happened. You do a lot for the board and are a stand up guy. I'm more than happy to make this right and at the very least say that it's clear now that I was wrong.

Best,

Chris (aka seadub)

Awesome! :cool:

Very big you to not only offer a sincere apology, but a public one at that Chris.

Good on you too Tom. Instead of bumping an old thread, you chose to seek vindication privately.

Really awesome to see between two respected BOTLs. Tom is a top-notch gentleman, and I have to echo John's statements. Great job all around fellas.

Nicely done gentlemen. :thumbs:

Thank you, Chris. Apology accepted.

If good can come from bad, it always seems best if things like this get vetted in private. That's the lesson I've learned here, maybe some other BOTL's can learn from this event.

In any event, I'm glad this was finally settled.

Chris, I hope you know this water under the bridge at this point, and I'd still like to share a smoke someday.

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

Nice going guys.

I wished they all were handled this well.

:thumbs:

Awesome!! Hopefully others follow this example down the road...

Nice way to man up Chris. My only suggestion would be to make the same donation to the troops that Tom did to satisfy the first go 'round, in that way you would both be equal and the troops would benefit too. Mind you this is just my opinion.

How refreshing to read about you guys kissing and making up. :)

Is this the right room for an acrimonious tirade?

Nice way to man up Chris. My only suggestion would be to make the same donation to the troops that Tom did to satisfy the first go 'round, in that way you would both be equal and the troops would benefit too. Mind you this is just my opinion.

Great suggestion, Ray ;) . That being said, my friend Geoff's son Trevor just graduated from SF training and received his Green Beret. He's leaving in a month for yet another tour in the Middle East. He'll ship with a box of my favs under his arm :D

They way it should be done....

I know we have a thread of the top melt-downs
Do we have one on how things should be handled?

t