• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BDTSF Multi-Sack Pass

:laugh:
I was off that day, you will have to ask Brad about that one............

:laugh:
I was off that day, you will have to ask Brad about that one............

Well since the last box arrived yesterday...

Label/Receipt Number: EQ74 4654 796U S

Your item was delivered at 10:29 AM on June 29, 2007 in KANSAS CITY, MO 64151. The item was signed for by D MATTESON.

We want to see the pics!!! :cool:

Thanks again Brad for a wonderful pass. Now for the rest of you. I finally got to see the puts you crazy bastages put in there even though I do not know what was actually put in and taken out, but thank you for such wonderful cigars. I've already enjoyed some of them already and you all make CP a wonderful place to call home. :thumbs:

Loren-- thank you for hosting a bag and for just generally not sucking! It was an honor to be in this pass and I am glad someone took out the white owls I put in there and gave you something worth smoking

We got them Wurm! WTF are those tie-stick things? I think Tony got shots of me lighting one up! You poor bastard, I hope you don't have to smoke these very often! Double D should have my box probably today. I thought I would take care of him as well since we were using him as a go between! :whistling:

So I get Shawn's box open it up so I can get them in the humi till I see Him. Then wam big bag sticks say for dale on them was stunned Brad Thank You for the thoughtfulness I have not tried a lot of those stick and you caught me by surprise.

We got them Wurm! WTF are those tie-stick things? I think Tony got shots of me lighting one up! You poor bastard, I hope you don't have to smoke these very often! Double D should have my box probably today. I thought I would take care of him as well since we were using him as a go between! :whistling:

Yea, those things were "interesting". Nice to know other countries have a Backwoods equivalent :thumbs: :laugh:

30062007108.jpg

30062007107.jpg

Sweet!

I like to think off them as the Toscano's northern brother :laugh: And as long as you remember to take out the stick they aren't all that bad ;)

Guys thanks for the great pass, the hitchhikers and the sticks for Dale :thumbs:

Everyone at the Outlaw is a class act and a true BOTL. :cool:

Shawn