• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BDTSF Multi-Sack Pass

SHE'S HOME!!! Wurm, get your takes together because I know I have a few very excited guys that would like to dig through there goddies!

SHE'S HOME!!! Wurm, get your takes together because I know I have a few very excited guys that would like to dig through there goddies!

I'm sooooo confused!!! :p I'm working on it bro...

Since Brad is super busy ATM I'm going to throw my P&T list out for you guys to judge (that way I can go to bed lol) ...

T: 105. Opus X A for P: Padrón 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro

T: 104. Opus X Perfecxion X in Coffin for P: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro

T: 134. Cuesta Rey 110th for P: Ashton ESG 20

T: F29. Greycliff Expresso for P: Tatuaje RC184

When I get the ok, I'll wrap them up and send them off. :cool:

Shawn

Since Brad is super busy ATM I'm going to throw my P&T list out for you guys to judge (that way I can go to bed lol) ...

T: 105. Opus X A for P: Padrón 1926 Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro

T: 104. Opus X Perfecxion X in Coffin for P: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro

T: 134. Cuesta Rey 110th for P: Ashton ESG 20

T: F29. Greycliff Expresso for P: Tatuaje RC184

When I get the ok, I'll wrap them up and send them off. :cool:

Shawn
These are all good! Thanks Shawn! Thanks Everybody!!!

I do hope there will at least be some bitch-slapping going on over the contentious "Mokihood" sticks in OutlawSP's bag. ;)

Puts: (to OutlawSP)

#S32 -- God of Fire Churchill Carlito blend (2004)
#S33 -- Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No.2 in Coffin (2006)
#S34 -- Montecristo "C" 2003 EL (2003)
#S35 -- Ashton VSG ER Special Size #2 (2001)
#S36 -- Padrón Millennium Maduro (2000)
#S37 -- Padrón Millennium Natural (2000)
#S38 -- Cohiba Esplendido unbanded (1997)
#S39 -- Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto (2006)
#S40 -- Taboada Robusto from LCDH @ TJ (2006)

...and yes, I know I took from one bag, and put into another... rob from the rich, and give to the poor... SmokyBalls' bag was looking a little too fat for my liking! :)

hmmmmmmmmmm.... I just noticed that my puts are not listed as being in OutlawSP's bag on the first post in this thread, despite the fact that SmokyBalls updated it this morning!

Coincidence... or a harbinger of things to come...? Nefarious, underhanded things... Don't let him get away with it, OutlawSP!!!!

Puts: (to OutlawSP)

#S32 -- God of Fire Churchill Carlito blend (2004)
#S33 -- Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No.2 in Coffin (2006)
#S34 -- Montecristo "C" 2003 EL (2003)
#S35 -- Ashton VSG ER Special Size #2 (2001)
#S36 -- Padrón Millennium Maduro (2000)
#S37 -- Padrón Millennium Natural (2000)
#S38 -- Cohiba Esplendido unbanded (1997)
#S39 -- Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto (2006)
#S40 -- Taboada Robusto from LCDH @ TJ (2006)

...and yes, I know I took from one bag, and put into another... rob from the rich, and give to the poor... SmokyBalls' bag was looking a little too fat for my liking! :)

hmmmmmmmmmm.... I just noticed that my puts are not listed as being in OutlawSP's bag on the first post in this thread, despite the fact that SmokyBalls updated it this morning!

Coincidence... or a harbinger of things to come...? Nefarious, underhanded things... Don't let him get away with it, OutlawSP!!!!
Yeah, put me in my place! :thumbs:

Wow, from mid January to mid June, what a long pass. Thanks to the hosts and congrats to everyone. :cool:

I must give a big thanks to everyone involved. Thanks for participating and making this a great pass for everyone. Everything was well documented, packed and taken care of. I am just happy that we can all get together like this a share smokes. I'm always happy to play ball, and we definitely have a good team. Again, much thanks to everyone.

What a helluva pass. It was longer and more complicated than your average pass, but well run by the sponsors as well as the players. Kudos to everyone!

Wilkey

Well played all around, great concept for a pass from the Missouri gang!

Well done all around! Thanks for the opportunity to join in this! You guys ROCK! :thumbs:

It looks like I maybe in KC today so I will hopefully get to see the spoils and the truth finally come out in what I really have. :laugh:

Thanks again for the invite and for letting me play, this was a great pass!

I have everything packed up and ready to fly, but I made a mistake on my P&T list. Instead of a Masterpiece Maduro I have a Untold Story Maduro.

Brad to make up the small difference I'd like to throw in a Goya no. 3 with a MSRP of over 6 dollars (5.40€).

Let me know A.S.A.P. if thats ok, so I can get these sent out USPO Express tomorrow morning.

EDIT 1: I was PMed that it was cool with the Goya. These are going out today!

DC# to follow...

Thanks again for the invite, it was a lot of fun watching this pass progress.

Shawn

Double D finally got around to getting me the DC# for the box :p

EQ744654796us ( 2 day express)

Let me know when they arrive Brad :)

*edited to fix the DC number*

Always knew Dale didn't know how to type... he forgot a 4 :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Label/Receipt Number: EQ74 4654 796U S

Your item is being processed by United States Customs. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So they should be there as soon as customs gets done drooling on them. :p