• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

beads

I have to throw my 2 cents in for Viper. His customer service is second to none. His beads have been keeping my humidors rock steady for about a month now.

Brandon

I just got my beads from VIper this week too. He shipped them out the next day (after I ordered them late Monday night) because I really needed them. Two big thumbs up to Viper and his company!

Viper definately Hooked me up. He got the beads here on time and responded to my numerous emails on several different subjects. A+ customer service same for the product.

CYG

Viper is the man! Now that have seen the way of the beads, I look back in sadness at the 25 years I spent struggling with all those various bottles, pads, containers, solutions, etc., etc. in an effort to keep RH, well, relatively constant! :D

I will be placing my order very soon... Just got the wine cooler... and making my final adjustments!!

I just wanted to let everyone kow that I have dropped my prices for the next few months. My supplier gave me a better porice so I felt I should pass it on.

Hey Viper, what size of those tubes would you recomend for a medium sized tupperdor....holds about 50 cigars.

He probably covers this on his website, but surface area is the key to success.

Old panty-hose, narrow deep containers, nothing's better than an old cigar box with as many holes in the lid as you can fit, rubber banded shut. I have the same amount of beads in a 154 qt., a 300 humi and a 600 humi, and only the cooler stays at a consistent 65-68%. The other two have lengths of nylon stocking in them, and they struggle to stay at 60-62%. Getting out the drill tomorrow!! :0 :)

Oh, and Viper does, indeed, ROCK!!

Man, I should have waited to place my order. Just got mine a couple of days ago and didn't get the discount or the new tube. :(

Fyodor said:
Man, I should have waited to place my order. Just got mine a couple of days ago and didn't get the discount or the new tube. :(
[snapback]210048[/snapback]​

PM me your real name and I will send you an empty tube.