• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

beads

This was a great post. It introduced me to David ( Who I PM'ed and ordered from ). The beads made it home to me yesterday with an instruction page that made this an awesome transaction. Thank you David and all BOTL that posted.

Can someone pm me vipers website, or post it. Iv'e been trying to find a reputable source. Glad I found this forum. :whistling:

OK. I have the beads in my desktop now, and so far am very pleased. Now I have to make a call. I have decided to pick up a mini-cabinet from Aristocrat with the winnings form a Poker Tourney, and I have to decide on humidification. If I use a pound (3 cubic feet, maybe 3/5 pound?) of beads, they should be sitting in a low bowl, so as to maximize surface area. Doesn't this take up a great deal of space in the humidor? ALso, what about airflow? The Cigar Oasis plus seems to do better in both of those areas, smaller footprint, and built in fan.
ANy reason why the beads are still better in this type of system? I know they are a great product, and have VERY loyal fans. I have not made my decision, but some input from some BOTL's would sure help!

These beads are terrific totally fixed my humidity problem. I am a very happy man

Got my beads from Viper yesterday...put them in my coolerdor and within a few hours i was holding at a consistant 66% humidity where its stayed for the last 24 hours with ZERO fluctuations! Great product!! :thumbs:

I bought the large tube of 65% beads for my 150ct humidor... any idea on how long this should last without having to add water. (ballpark time anyway) Thanks.

Shiba said:
I bought the large tube of 65% beads for my 150ct humidor... any idea on how long this should last without having to add water. (ballpark time anyway) Thanks.
[snapback]230147[/snapback]​

If your humidor is already seasoned, you should be able to put the beads in and last quite some time(months). It really depends on your enviorment and how dry or humid it is. Someone in AZ has to add more often than someone in FL.

I am in NJ and haven't added any since I bought them in January.

Great... thanks for the heads up... I am in Florida as well.

Hey Viper139,
Welllll..... alrighty then... I'm ready to take the plunge! Here's what I have:

2 humidors, both roughly 100 to 125 desk top humidors. One is primarily for ISOMs cigars, the other for everything else.

I want to keep my ISOMs at least at 68% Rh, the others closer to 70% Rh. If this is the case, what sized desktop humidor tube should I purchase? And which %rh beads should I purchase (65% or 70%)?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Darren :sign:

PTownshend said:
Hey Viper139,
Welllll..... alrighty then... I'm ready to take the plunge! Here's what I have:

2 humidors, both roughly 100 to 125 desk top humidors. One is primarily for ISOMs cigars, the other for everything else.

I want to keep my ISOMs at least at 68% Rh, the others closer to 70% Rh. If this is the case, what sized desktop humidor tube should I purchase? And which %rh beads should I purchase (65% or 70%)?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Darren :sign:
[snapback]232058[/snapback]​

Can you give me the internal dimensions of the humis. Manufacturers opinion of 150 count capacity vary greatly, the actual measurements are more reliable.

Just though I would tack on to this thread. I have been using vipers beads for awhile now but I just recently got a small tube for a monticristo box I wanted to turn into a small humi. The small tube was holding humidity in the box within 4 hours of putting them in. SHipping as always was fast and reliable. My thanks to you Viper.

[/quote]

Can you give me the internal dimensions of the humis. Manufacturers opinion of 150 count capacity vary greatly, the actual measurements are more reliable.
[snapback]232060[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hey Viper,
One humidor measures 11 7/16" x 7 5/16" x 5". The other measures 14.5" x 9.5" x 7"

I'm just wondering what would work best for both of those humidors. Thanks,
Darren

[snapback]232060[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hey Viper,
One humidor measures 11 7/16" x 7 5/16" x 5". The other measures 14.5" x 9.5" x 7"

I'm just wondering what would work best for both of those humidors. Thanks,
Darren
[snapback]232548[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The smaller humi would work well with 1 large humi tube and the large humi would work well with 2 large humi tubes.

Hope that helps.
David

caudio51 said:
This is what I did with mine.

Beads
[snapback]229876[/snapback]​

Per picture # 3/7

I'd definitely take those Acid smokes out of that coolidor before you ruin your stash ???

BrownDevil said:
caudio51 said:

Beads

Per picture # 3/7

I'd definitely take those Acid smokes out of that coolidor before you ruin your stash ???
[snapback]232580[/snapback]​

LOL, I need to find some soul to give them to. Maybe my dog will want them...

caudio51 said:
BrownDevil said:
caudio51 said:

Beads

Per picture # 3/7

[snapback]232580[/snapback]​

LOL, I need to find some soul to give them to. Maybe my dog will want them...
[snapback]232616[/snapback]​

Hey now...thats a Kuba Kuba and looks like a blondie...those arent THAT bad :whistling: I REALLY dig that frame with all the labels in it though!! :thumbs:

The frame actually goes the other way...I'm gonna try to get a better pic without the glare...