• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beat The Summer Heat!

I had the idea of using the liquid cooler from my old Super computer I can get the water to chill down to about 60. I figure I would run them under the humi through brass tube. I have not looked into how it would work but it would cycle the coolant under the humi and cool it down. God the idea after my sons school had a problem with there floor heater. They run Hot water in pipes in the floor to heat the room. I was thinking it might work on my Humi but to cool it down rp

I had the idea of using the liquid cooler from my old Super computer I can get the water to chill down to about 60. I figure I would run them under the humi through brass tube. I have not looked into how it would work but it would cycle the coolant under the humi and cool it down. God the idea after my sons school had a problem with there floor heater. They run Hot water in pipes in the floor to heat the room. I was thinking it might work on my Humi but to cool it down rp

Do you know how much a current liquid cooler cools to on average? It could be easy to use but the issue with the power supply could be a bump in the plan.

Do you know how much a current liquid cooler cools to on average? It could be easy to use but the issue with the power supply could be a bump in the plan.

Cost varies from set up to set up as for power mine plugs into the wall some run off cp power some us regular AC power rp

My lunchidor stays on the floor between my bed and the wall with an AC vent blowing on it... house thermostat is on 75-77F lunchidor stays aroun 63-67F...