• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

Heck Doc, marriage did that for me. I am more powerful now than I ever have been.

More

cigarsmokinghotties12.jpg
lisa-ann1_big.jpg
Elle_Macpherson_03.jpg

Greetings

More

Cindy_Crawford_02.jpg
Sports%2BPictures%2BWeek%2B2008%2BMay%2B26%2BX2xSqzacrkwl.jpg

LINK-----> NSFW

ATTENTION! THE TITLE OF THE POST IS: Beauties, cigars and celebrities NSFW Attention: also hot images.
But if I remove the photo No. 2, the withdrawal without any problem.

Greetings

Antonio

What the hell is it about NSFW that you don't understand?

Andros, while eye candy is nice, please stop posting pictures containing nudity. My recommendation would be to leave the cigar girls to the resident expert AVB.

With this post, Anthony, you have become a big disappointment. I stuck my neck out for you. Is that too much of an idiom for you? I'm beginning to think I may have made an error.

Doc.

pp07_1.jpg

Fixed it!
laugh.gif
Man, the wonders of black electrical tape!

While inappropriate without a warning...I have to admit that she was hot.

Hello,

the tittle of the post is : Beauties, cigars and celebrities NSFW Attention: also hot images

Sorry

And more

article-1040921-0229916E00000578-658_468x313.jpg
SMOKING.jpg
arnold_schwarzenegger_2139153.jpg

What the hell is it about NSFW that you don't understand?

Sorry, I do not understand what you mean. The title of the post is: Beauties, cigars and celebrities NSFW Attention: also hot images

Greetings

Antonio

by google traslator

With this post, Anthony, you have become a big disappointment. I stuck my neck out for you. Is that too much of an idiom for you? I'm beginning to think I may have made an error.

Doc.

The title of the post is: Beauties, cigars and celebrities NSFW Attention: also hot images

Greetings

Antonio

by google traslator

Antonio, "NSFW" covers swimwear, lingerie, cleavage, and so forth.

Actual nudity needs to be linked, not posted. The little button between the photo and smiley buttons will give you a popup box with TWO blanks---put the URL of the image in the top one, and "NSFW" in the bottom one.

People can see the image ONLY by clicking on the NSFW, not by just opening the thread.

It may seem a bit much to someone from a country with topless beaches and nudity in TV commercials, but it's board custom.

~Boar

Antonio, "NSFW" covers swimwear, lingerie, cleavage, and so forth.

Actual nudity needs to be linked, not posted. The little button between the photo and smiley buttons will give you a popup box with TWO blanks---put the URL of the image in the top one, and "NSFW" in the bottom one.

People can see the image ONLY by clicking on the NSFW, not by just opening the thread.

It may seem a bit much to someone from a country with topless beaches and nudity in TV commercials, but it's board custom.

~Boar

Good evening,

thank you very much for your help, I think I did right now.

I apologize for any inconvenience

Buenas tardes,

muchas gracias por tu ayuda, creo haberlo hecho bien ahora.

Pido disculpas por cualquier inconveniente

Greetings

Antonio

by google traslator

Okay...why the continued fascination with posting pics of dudes with cigars?