• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beavis and Butthead...

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
Mike Judge is a genius and his return to the abhorrent MTV is a welcome thing. Beavis and Butthead are the great television philosophers of our time. (Where is Seanholio when you need him?)

Is it as good as its first run?

I suppose that remains to be seen since there has only been one new episode on the air so far. That said, the one new episode was true to the originals and certainly had some laugh out loud moments for me...

It will be interesting to see who they take shots at. Can't wait for that Jersey Shore crap to catch a few licks.

Hell yes!! Used to love this corny show. This would be the first time I see these clowns without getting high :laugh:

Oh this brings back memories from my Jr. high school days.

Jr. high!? Ugh, I AM getting old.

I didn't even realize it was coming back. I'll have to figure out which channel MTv is on my Dish and set the DVR. I've had it blocked from my guide for a looong time now.

Nostalgia comes much earlier for folks these days, huh?

I'll have to search this out. I'm sure the wife will make a ??? face but wouldn't be the first time lol.

Ah yes, cornholio on the never ending search for TP for his bunghole. Snigger Snigger.

I hope they show music videos again! Remember those?? They don't exist anymore!

I've never seen it, or a lot of other popular shows for that matter.
Somebody please post a cliff notes version of every episode to date. Hate jumping into something so late in the game.

The little snippet I saw was:

if you trace the linneage of Jersey shore you could probubly discover the origination of herpes.

Funny stuff

And Hank hill is back!!

Hell yes!! Used to love this corny show. This would be the first time I see these clowns without getting high :laugh:

That brings back some memories of all my stoner buddies sitting around laughing at the tube.

I cannot wait to sit back and watch these two idiots...
The original series would make me laugh so hard as a kid, my stomach hurt after words.

"Ain't you dem two boys that keep a whacking it in my tool shed ??"

Well I missed it so I am glad they are replaying it at 4pm CST. I can't wait...the commercials have been hilarious! I loved them when they were on years ago. And yes, I miss the music vids too!