• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been awhile!

LOCAL669

Hey brothers, its been awhile since I have been able to active around on the pass!! Times have hit alittle hard around here and have I have been taken away from the hobby for a bit. Good to see the pass strong and going!! I hope to be able to spend a bit more time now on the pass and see whats new.

Mark my friend! How goes it for ya? Glad to see you're back around!

Thanks friends, I was able to finally smoke my first stoggie in some time and I sure did enjoy puffin again. Glad to see everyone is still around. :D

Mark,

This is too funny! I was just asking Bully about you! Glad to see you around.

Jim

Good to see you around Mark, you went in to hiding like me!!! :laugh: Hope all is well brother.

Glad to see you back around mark. I was just thinking the other day that's it's been awhile since I've seen you on. So let's get together and enjoy a fine smoke. I think we planned doing this many months ago :).

Hey Mark! I was wondering about you the other day. Hope all is well with you and things are looking up.

Well look what the cat done dragged in?!? Mark my man, good to see you back around! I hope all is well with you and the family. Gotta get together for a few smokes soon!

Good to see you back on the borad Mark, glad things are going good for you........ :) :thumbs: :cool: