• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Been gone to LONG...

enerjay

Happy Holidays to every one at CP.

I have been absent way to long from the board, due to my worldly travels (LOL). I hope to do some chatting about with you guys before hit the road again on the 27TH.

Just a few pics.

1. Should be self explanatory

2. Tallest building in the world. ( can hardly tell its over 2,000 feet tall)

3. City of UR 4,000 BC just out side camp

DSCN1545.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

Good to see you Jay. Hope all is well. We were talking about you at the last MN Herf. Wondering how you were 'getting by' in a culture as strict as the Afghanis'.

That last photo is pretty amazing. Talk about barren.

Take it easy bro.

Hey Jay! Good to see you brother. Anything we can do to make your life feel a little at home?

Holy crap! It's Jay! Glad to hear you are doing OK. The only problem with the last pic is....where are the strippers?

Well the story goes.

Man gets JOB in Afghan, goes to Texas fly to Baghdad Iraq. Than goes to T6 site in Iraq. From there to T1 site in Iraq ( city of UR on Iraq historical sites goggle maps). Company he works for has no idea were he is LOL.

So I'm working in Iraq.....Much better for me.

No stripes

Great to hear from you Jay.

Ho Ho Ho, no wonder Xmas is Jay's favorite time of year :p

- Tim

Thanks for the update Jay.

Please explain pic #1, I have no idea what it is.
A nazi fuse, detonator or switch?

-Rob

Good to see you again Jay. I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by #1.

Hey Jay. Glad to hear you're not in a military jail. :laugh:

#1 looks like an antique phone jack. I wouldn't assume it was Nazi in that part of the world. Remember the Nazis stole that symbol from its original good luck meanings.

Now I can understand no strippers in Iraq, but picture #2 is in Dubai UAE....:thumbs:

Have a merry Christmas Jay.

Edit: DOH! Yeahthatsme here, forgot to sign out of SS, like a newb.

Jay, is something wrong? Your pictures contain a disturbing lack of women! I hope all is well with you, sir, I'm glad you're checking in! When will you be coming back to the states?

Hello Jay and I hope you are doing okay. Keep your head down and continue to watch your back. Happy holidays........

Jay! It's good to hear from you brother, and glad you're keeping your ass down! Smoke a good one for Christmas ya crazy bastard! Are you staying in Detroit?

The first pic is a control switch for fans and or other electrical applications.

I'm back in the states till the 27th than back to Iraq. 4 months on 2 weeks of, 12 hours aday 7 days a week.

As for the striper's, no for Iraq no for Dubai. However you can buy your self a nice piece for 2,000 or 3,000 Durum.

I've been to Michigan to see the gram parents and know just relax and than of to Deerfield for x-mass.

Hey there, Jay. Nice to see you safe and sound.

Have a great Christmas!

Nice to hear from you again Jay,

How do the smokes hold up in Iraq?

Good to hear your still well. How's the desert life treating you? Post up more pictures. I'm interested to see where your at.