• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Quotes

Ralph

I found this quote while searching for a place to have a beer while on vacation next week in Hyannis, Mass.

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot." Capital Brewing -- Middleton Wisconsin

Here's a bunch more. From Archie bunker to Ancient Egyptians.

http://www.tastybrew.com/humor/quotes.html

Enjoy!

Heh!

...yeast is for losers. True brewers just dip one end of their dog into the wort to get things going.
~Drew Avis

This is nice, but I am taking break from beer tonight. My wife is supposed to surprise me with some nice sipping bourbon or scotch...something I can sip on the rocks, unlike the usual whisky I get that I mix with coke then jam down for a quick buzz. We'll see what she gets...

One of my favorite quotes is:
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
- Benjamin Franklin

When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a year. I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over half that quantity of beer.
--Dave Barry

"...a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your mother just to get one!"

Homer J Simpson