• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

beer shipping boxes

davew0670

My wife got me a beer of the month club membership for Christmas. Now I got 3 awesome beer bottle boxes to use for shipping. The boxes are made with styrofoam inserts that hold 12 12oz bottles upright with no slamming together or touching. I know there is some beer trading going around and thought these could be used to pass beer. Would save on bubble wrap and the time it takes to wrap every single beer. Shoot me pm if youre intrested. - Dave

Those boxes definitely are nice, but I've had some probems with shipping companies being extra curious when I use them.

If you pack out the space around the bottles with newspaper or bubblewrap so that the bottles don't move around in their individual sections, curious shipping company employees don't hear anything when they shake the box.

Has anybody (especially within the PIF) had problems shipping alcohol? And I don't mean broken bottles. Has anything been returned to sender, or confiscated?

Has anybody (especially within the PIF) had problems shipping alcohol? And I don't mean broken bottles. Has anything been returned to sender, or confiscated?

I had my package opened once but was able to convince the lady that the bottles were yeast samples packaged in used beer bottles. :laugh:

edit: Also had a box that was coming to me returned to Pete once.

I had a shipment of NN on it's way to Cali Mike break. At first we thought the package was lost, but then 11 of the 12 bottles were finally delivered.

I had a shipment of NN on it's way to Cali Mike break. At first we thought the package was lost, but then 11 of the 12 bottles were finally delivered.
yeah they still delivered but not before it went through hazmat and i needed to verify my age upon delivery