• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Tasting #2

Woo Hoo! Nugget Nectar! Thats mighty fine of you Mr. Fields!

Well, we had a very small turnout but it was great! I had planned a big beer lineup but with just 3 of us I didnt think that was a wise thing considering Jeff and Billy had to drive home.

This was partially what we were planning on drinking especially with the 7 who were suppose to show up:
med_gallery_6182_366_77256.jpg

After the guys showed up and few of my friends outside of CP flaked we talked about shrinking the lineup.
Here is what we came up with.

Grand Teton Pursuit of Hoppiness
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Alpine Expo Hoppiness
Foothills Sexual Chocolate
Growler of Kern River Citra
Growler of LadyFace 1st Anni Quad

I have to say the 2 stars of the night Sexual Chocolate and Citra. The others did not dissappoint either.
Since it was Jeff's belated birthday I busted out the Sexual Chocolate for the stout lover in him.
gallery_6182_366_45175.jpg

This baby was like a liquid tootsie roll!

Since there were only three of us Mr. Hobson said it must have been destiny, cause out of his coat pocket he pulled a Partagas Culebras. What a nice smoke ... Thanks a ton Billy!

John we didnt get a chance to try the Coffeehouse Stout :( , but I sent Billy and Jeff each with the remaining Nugget Nectar.

Thanks Jeff, Billy and John (wish you could have made it) for your contributions for a nice Saturday afternoon/evening!

This was a most excellent tasting. Great brews were enjoyed, good food was cooked, laughs were had, and Mike spilled PREMIUM tequila all over me, while spilling my Nugget Nectar in one fell swoop!!! It was great!:laugh:

Thanks again Mike for inviting us into your home, and special thanks to Mr. J. Fields for the brews he sent along to Mike. Nugget Nectar is amazing!!!!!

Glad you all enjoyed the day and the beers fellows. Mike is responsible from veering me off the Stouts only path and introducing me to hoppy beers like Nugget Nectar, Hopslam, and Pliny. :thumbs:

Glad you enjoyed the Nugget Nectar Mr. Hobs. Shame you had to wear some of it. :laugh: Pleasure was all mine!