• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beetles?????

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Um, What do beetles look like?

One of my Padron 1926 that I just got has a little hole in it. It's been quaranteened but I'm worried about the others if its beetles.

How can I tell?

I don't totally agree with everything this article says but for the most part its ok..... I'm only posting it because you asked what they look like. Beetle picture

If you hold your cigar over some notebook paper (or something similar) vertically and tap it like you were tapping off an ash...... if you see very fine tobacco dust on the paper than you prob have beetles. The holes they make are very distint so if you just think its a hole you prob don't have anything to worry about.

Ask Ed Sullivon, :p Actcually sorry to hear that you even have to think of that problem. Hoping the best, maybe nothing. ;)

Gawd! Just the discussion of those lil buggers runs shivers down me. :0 :angry:

Ok, I tried tapping it over white paper and nothing came out. Its just a little round hole. I'll keep an eye on them a little while longer but so far so good. I guess I'm going to have to smoke one to make sure, LOL.

When you're smoking, listen for the little *pops* as they burst from the heat!

Ewwwwwuuuuuuu :p

Dave you are TFF :p

But that description is definately a Big EEEEEwwwwuuuu in my book as well ;)

BenjieV :D

DaveWF said:
When you're smoking, listen for the little *pops* as they burst from the heat!

Ewwwwwuuuuuuu :p
Just think of it as extra protein! :D