• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Before and After USMC Boot Camp

Damn, nice job! Looks like I need to hit boot camp for 13 weeks and shed a few lbs.

Damn, nice job! Looks like I need to hit boot camp for 13 weeks and shed a few lbs.

One of my wife's bridesmaids considered applying to RMC (The Royal Military College of Canada - Canada's West Point) for the same reason. Fortunately, she went to Queen's - a difference of half a mile, or about 100 years, depending on how you calculate it.

Congrats to Robert looks like he did very well. I would be just as proud if he were my son, that is wonderful.

Congrats to both of you. What a proud moment for you both as well!

My oldest graduates High School in June and the Marines called him last night wanting him to go ROTC.
He's not so sure what he wants to do at this point though every branch of service is chasing after him.

Tell your son thanks and thanks to you for raising a patriot!

Wow, congradulations Tom. I hope to be in your shoes in the future. AAV sounds like an adventure! I bet you will love hearing his stories.

I would like to say welcome to the family. He will always be a Marine and a member of the Few.

Semper Fi

That's awesome Tom - nothing better than knowing that your child (son) is going to do good! He's off to one heck of a good start!

You SHOULD be proud - you done good! :thumbs:

Congrats Tom, looks like your son has gotten off to a great start in his military career!