• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Before and After USMC Boot Camp

I have nothing but the deepest respect for our brothers and sisters that serve. Please congratulate your son for me.

Outstanding! Give him my best Tom, and I will get a little something he can use sent out his way.

Bill

That is super cool Tom! Congrats to you and the family and I wish your son the best of luck in his military career! Thank you Robert!

Tom, that is WAY cool!!! Have a great time with him - we'll miss seeing you at the Wine Herf but I think it's a well deserved absence ;)
you BOTH done good :thumbs:

Good looking kid! Congrats bro. Having a couple young boys myself, it's pretty cool to see a post like this. Thank you for sharing.

Ray,
As a dad of 2 young boys....you did a hell of a job raising your son....congrats to you both!

You will find the Corps is like a family...so welcome.

Ray did no such thing, that was Tom ;)

Ray,
As a dad of 2 young boys....you did a hell of a job raising your son....congrats to you both!

You will find the Corps is like a family...so welcome.

Guys - thanks so much for all the great comments. Robert's first MOS will be: 1833 Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV) Crewman - MGYSGT-PVT

He's excited about this job and rarin' to go. His dad is more proud that words can describe....... :cool:

In case you didn't already know.

2nd Assault Amphibian BN- Located at Camp Lejeune, NC. Falls under the 2nd Marine Division

3rd Assault Amphibian BN- Located at Camp Pendleton, Ca. Falls under the 1st Marine Division. This BN also sends units to Okinawa in support of the 31st MEU.

Delta Company, 3rd Assault Amph.Bn- Located at 29 Palms, Ca

4th Assault Amphibian BN- Reserve Unit. HQ in Tampa Fl, with units in Jacksonville, FL, Galveston, TX, Gulfport, Ms, and Norfolk, Va.Falls under the 4th Marine Division.

Combat Assault Battalion- 1 Company of AAV's, 1 LAR Co, 1 Combat Engineer Co. Located in Camp Schwab, Okinawa.

Best wishes, and congratulations on a job well done. :thumbs:

Awesome Tom. Very glad to hear how well he did. I can only imagine how proud you must be. Congrats!

Now see if you can get him out of those damned enlisted ranks and over to the officer corps :)

I can only imagine how proud you must be. Make sure you tell him there are many of us thankful for what he is doing.

Awesome Tom. Very glad to hear how well he did. I can only imagine how proud you must be. Congrats!

Now see if you can get him out of those damned enlisted ranks and over to the officer corps :)

Hey... I'm sure he likes using his brain just the way it is. No need to tell him to go and turn it into mush.. :laugh:

Disqualified: his parents are married. :sign: