• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Before I begin..

At least you can buy tobacco ACCESSORIES there. I bought my first humidor on eBay (the "El Presidente" model, for those that are interested). I even have a set of Cigar Molds (or maybe presses - whatever the difference may be) that I'm planning on putting up there someday - unless someone wants to make me a offer now? LOL

Dave :p

Heh, perhaps someday I will need a set of presses/molds but not today :)

My first humidor was from eBay as well. Just a simple 25 count cedar box. It served it purpose nicely, but quickly grew too small :)

I think I will spice up the pass box a little bit by including some Excalibur #3's or #6. If anyone was holding out due to not liking the SP's I figured this might help out a bit in getting things moving :)

Hey is thing going to happen? Please post the list of who is in so far. Thanx,

It sure will happen :) I am trying to hold on until we have 7-10 names. I will post the order a little later in the day, I have to get back to my desk.

I count 8 so far, let's pull the trigger on this thing and get going.

I only have 4 addresses other than my own here, I will try and track the other folks down.

That's why it might be a good idea if you post who you have received an address from, then if they're not there and want to be in then they can make sure they send it to you. As far as I know I'm not in. I didn't receive any confirmation from you when I sent you an email with my address. ORV

These are the folks I have confirmed information for in no particular order:

DaveWF
Ormdh
LilSherm
Ragamuffin

If there are any questions, give me a yell.

I sent you another email with my snailer. Please let me know if you receive it. ORV

I just signed up today  :) and would like to join in on this pass is there still room? Please let me know  :D

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier! :) As soon as I can confirm some of these addresses, we can get this doggie going :)

Looking forward to joining in. Let me know if you didn't get my snailer
:cool:

Newby here. I'd like to get in on this one if nobody minds. As a matter of fact, I'd like to get in on this one even if somebody does mind. Snailer sent.
Neal

modf-
I am reading about all these passes going on and getting excited watchin everyone else. What's our status on starting? Don't mean to be impatient but you guys are havin too much fun!

benjiev :D

I second benjiev's question. Why not go ahead and get this started now. People have had long enough to join in. Let's get this puppy on the road.

Just my $.02
Dave :sign: :sign: :sign:

Well I have laid down the law :) I wrote the last few who sent me half the info, or no info and told them tomorrow night was the last chance. This puppy will be going out on Monday first thing in the AM come hell or high water :)

I will post the final list of participants and the order as soon as they are all in and my wife has randomly picked the names.

I really hate to cut people out, but myself and the natives are restless.