• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Before I begin..

Just got news I am leaving town next week.  What a great b-day suprise from my wife!   Anyone been or going to Cabo during the holidays?  Can you move me down to the bottom of the list so I can still join in  ???

I've emailed Modf and asked to be removed from this pass due to lack of action.

Alrighty, this pass will go out tomorrow minus 2. I'll post the exact order in about 30 minutes when they are randomly picked out of the hat by someone other than myself. Benjiev, I'll make sure you are near the bottom as we don't want to cause any further problems for anyone :)

I realize it has been a bit slow to come to fruition, but things have been a bit, well unsettled. And so it begins.. :)

Thanks for making some adjustments and including me  :)  I'll be looking forward to seeing the line up  :D

Ok here is the final line up. I had to make some minor changes to accommodate for vacations for 2 folks :)

Ragamuffin
gamnoparts
SamClemmons
Jman (this will come back to my office, but I won't peek) :)
DaveWF
LilSherm
Benjiev
modF

Here is the USPS number: 0301 0120 0003 8630 4883

The container is a cigar caddy holder, please feel free to take at least one (or 2 :)) Sancho Panza, as the box is full of em' . I included the labels pre-filled to make life easy. I also threw a small digital hydrometer in the caddy. If they need some love, please be kind :)

I have found that with this caddy only a few drops of distilled water will keep it for a week or so. Again, if there are any questions give me a shout!

You have me batting third, didn't anyone tell you what curve balls do to me?? Actually, they itch a lot and make me sit funny. :D So modF, I can't figure out whether your trying to get rid of your Sancho's or are sharing the joy. Well done. Have a great holiday filled with fine blue smoke.
NA :cool:

Heh, well if it helps you at all, I did just get a box of Sancho's/Hoyo's in the mail today from JR's :)

I am leaving today so I just wanted to say to everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, a belated Happy Hanukkah and of course a great New Year :D
I'm heading for the sun of Mehico  :cool:
benjiev
Newcastle, WA

Hey, it is the Holiday for the Rest-of-us!

I am not sure, but is that not today the 22nd? :)

I recieved the pass this weekend and sent it out this morning. Confirmation number 0301 0120 0003 8630 4951.

Takes: 3 Sancho Panzas

Puts: 1 Monte Cristo Magnum
1 Indian Tabac Anniversary Limited Reserve Bison
1 Macanudo Robust (I don't know exactly what this is
but it's a good sized cigar I got at Big Smoke about two
years ago.)

Anyway, it's on it's way!

Rags :thumbs:

Hellooooo? Hello? Hey!!!!! What happened to this thing. Ya'll shipping by bicycle messenger or what? Hello? Helloooooo?
NA

Recieved the box today?? Don't know what happened to Gamno but his puts and takes are as follows.
Takes
1 Sancho Panza
1 Indian Tobac
Puts
2 Partagas Black Label's

Will make my selections this evening over a glass of Port and an Esplendido and put this puppy on its way in the morning. I will post an update on Monday w/particulars.
Cheers
NA

I am glad it turned up, I was starting to get a bit worried :)

I find that I make some of my best decsions over nice Ports, do you prefer the tawny's?

Strictly a Vintage Port man here. Tawny's are too dicey. Of course, after a few homebrews, who cares. :sign:
NA