• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

:eek: :eek: :eek: This is the current order as we have just six passers.#1 Macattak          Terre Haute, IN
#2 Jon Tillman       Little River, SC
#3 Jeff                   Madison, CT
#4 Vern                 Portland, OR
#5 Wolfman2001  Mililani, HI
#6 Big Worm         Somerset, KY
#7 SKYDIVNEKD    Newport, KYThe twin boxes will go out tomorrow!:cheesy:  I will post the details later when I have a bit more time.  Don't worry, they are not that restrictive.:wink:This has turned into a pass where every passer will receive one of EACH item I have included.:shocked:Each of you can assess the value of the package and add ISOM's as you wish.(not less than the original amount though :wink:)Apologies for the haste, however, I have activities through mid-week which will require my time.:angry:I'll let ya know more later.
SKYDIVNEKD (Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 5:50 pm on Aug. 16, 2001)
(Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 10:16 pm on Aug. 16, 2001)
(Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 10:25 pm on Aug. 16, 2001)

If there's still room, I'd love to get in on this. Email sent.Thanks!
Dave :cool:

Dave...you're in. Now I just need to figure out how to get to "Passes In Progress". Any advice? I will post the order and conf. numbers there.SKYDIVNEKD

OK, messages have been sent to have us moved to "..in progress" So that should happen shortly.Our first passer is DaveWF. Last in first out. Cool!!
They(two boxes) went out this morning via Priority Mail. Confirmation #03006000000302735678 and #03006000000302735685. They should reach you by Monday.One box is nothing but liquor. The second box has the smokes and the surprise. Take one small white box along with the smokes.(I will list what they are when I change rooms.)They definately aren't short on packing material! hahahahahaha. Y'all will see.Check back later.SKYDIVNEKD

Ok guys...sit down, light up and prepare to read a winded version of whats up!!:confused:Passing Order.#1 DaveWF----------Palatine, IL
#2 Macattak---------Terre Haute, IN
#3 Jon Tillman-------Little River, S.C.
#4 Jeff----------------Madison, CT
#5 Vern---------------Portland, OR
#6 Wolfman2001---Mililani, HI
#7 Big Worm--------Somerset, KY
#8 SKYDIVNEKD----Newport, KYEVERYONE TAKES:
TWO- Makers Mark Half Pint Bottles
ONE- Knob Creek bottle
One- Wild Turkey bottle
One- C.A.O. L'Anniv. Camaroon Belicoso
One- C.A.O. l"anniv. Camaroon Napolean
One- RyJ Bully
One- A.F. Gran Reserve Rothchilds
One- Padron 4000
One- Ashton VSG Sorcerer****
       ***there are only six VSG's in the box.  My supplier ran out.  I have replaced it with an A.F. Hemmingway Classic.  There is one bundle of bubble wrap containing all of these cigars, incl. the hemmingway.  If you choose that, instead of the VSG, you will not have to unwrap all of the individual packages.  They are all labeled.***Again, there are also seven little white boxes in the box.  Take one each. :smile: There are pre-addressed Priority Mail shipping labels along with corresponding Delivery Conf. labels in an envelope inside the cigar box.  Please use them for your pass.  They have post-it notes on them telling who the box goes to next.(helpful reminder:cheesy:)There is also an envelope with info. in this box.  Please read that also.  It helps explain the surprise and what's takable.(actually I forget what's in there so just read it.:confused:)SIMPLE RULES(you knew they were coming):biggrin: :biggrin:#1-If you NEED an ISOM which is in the box, take it !  Just replace it with an equal value ISOM along with your ISOM puts.#2- Put what you feel to be an appropriate value of ISOM's.  (remember-beggers can't be choosers:biggrin:)#3- Please wrap non-cellophane cigars in plastic wrap.#4- Please label the puts.  It will help me and everyone else know what they are(most importantly, ME!!!)#5- Please post receipt of box, puts, confirmation number when shipping and condition of box/credo's on the board.#6- Please pass quickly.  Three day max. on turn-around.#7- Please cross your name off on the pass envelope.  This will eliminate some confusion as to where it is going next.#8- If it gets to a point where both boxes can be combined, please do so.  It will help the remaining passers.(the mailman may appreciate it also)#9- If you think the value gets to a point where it should be insured, please feel free to do so.(I would appreciate it.  If necessary, I will reimburse the cost of the insurance.)#10- Please be generous, considerate and quick to get the boxes back in the mail.  Everyone will benefit from this. :smile::shocked: :shocked:  There will be no bourbon left for wolfman2001 and Big Worm.  The box was packed prior to adding a 6th and 7th passer.  So when I decided to allow TWO half pints of makers each, I decided to mail their bourbon seperately.  So they will be getting theirs before the box gets to them!!!:cool:APOLOGIES Wolfman2001 and Big Worm!!
Lastly, I want to thank everyone in advance for joining my first pass.  I know I'm asking for sacred fruit, however, I do appreciate your generousity.  Jeff told me I had some good people in the pass.HAVE FUN and smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!!!!!:cool:(if you have a question, or if any of the changes have deterred anyone, please e-mail me at FREEFALLINGCOP@NETSCAPE.NET  I will help remedy the issue.):biggrin: :biggrin: If any passer is NOT 21 years old, you may NOT have any bourbon.  Any extra can be fought for! :biggrin: :biggrin:
(Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 1:50 pm on Aug. 18, 2001)

Makattak,I thought so. Just thought I'd add the disclaimer. Ya know, just like "...smoking can cause cancer..." yada yada yada....hahahahaha.Does the last post sound ok to ya?SKYDIVNEKD

Hey guys,Everyone still alive out there!?!?! Apologies for letting the box sit in the P.O. over the weekend. They told me it would be travelling all weekend so I didn't think it would hurt. And ya know, I'm not a patient person!!!:biggrin:DaveWF, hopefully they will be knocking on your door on Monday. Keep us posted.SKYDIVNEKD

Wolfman2001,I shipped your bourbon today. Confirmation #03001290000301557475. It should reach you in a couple of days. There is a pint(instead of two 1/2 pints) the rest is the same. The cigars will reach you sometime soon. ENJOY!!!SKYDIVNEKD

Big Worm,Don't worry brother, I got your e-mail. I'm gonna send your bourbon as a house warmin' present. What a way to break in the new place.:smile:The when we hook up for a UK game, we can break out a new bottle.:biggrin: Sound good?!A pass is a pass so ya gotta git what ya got comin'.SKYDIVNEKD

Hey DaveWF,Talk to me brother. USPS tracking said you got it. Was it in good shape? Talk to me.:biggrin:I'd just like to see someone post besides me.:wink:SKYDIVNEKD

Hey :
I'll post for ya..I have allready set your ISOMS aside so I don't smoke em by accident durring one of my drunken stupors.LOL

Hello Vern,I appreciate that.:smile: DaveWF should be posting sometime soon. USPS said he got the package yesterday at 3:38PM. I don't know much about the "pee pee" dance but I think I got it! :biggrin:DaveWF, talk to me baby!!! What's up over there in Illinois?!?!SKYDIVNEKD

Vern,I already have a good supply of them. You know, for the nights you just don't feel like trippin' out to the outhouse!!!:biggrin:SKYDIVNEKD

OK brother passers,Here's my update.:confused: I have e-mailed DaveWF to make sure everything is ok. I am currently awaiting his reply. Hopefully he is just busy and hasn't been able to post.:sad:It could just be the package is just so AWESOME he passed out on the freakin' floor!!!:biggrin: Quick, call 911!I'm sure we'll hear from him today. If ya have his number, give him a call. See what's up.I'll keep you informed.SKYDIVNEKD

Boy, you folks sure are impatient!!!  :biggrin:I don't know what to say about all this - I hope everyone is as impressed as I am.  I took all the standardized takes, which was VERY impressive (the added white box surprise was very cool as well) I must add - here's what I've added...Nat. Sherman
Players Club by Don Diego
Beautiful little AVO
Flor de Oliva
Don Diego Reserve
a sweet cedar wrapped Royal Jamaica
Something I got in a newbie pack a while ago, all it says on the band is "Havana Cigars / Hecho a Mano" (so possible ISOM???)
Bolivar Coronas Gigantes ISOM
and a Cohiba Esplendido ISOMHey, at least I remember the size names of the important ones :biggrin:
Anyway - I want to thank SKYDIVNEKD for throwing together such a cool pass - I was very impressed.
Also, I should forwarn everyone that there was about &#3620 in combined postage when the packages arrived at my door - little more then the &#365-8 we're all probably used to.Anyway, the new tracking #'s will be:
0300 1290 0003 0155 5167
0300 1290 0003 0155 5174
Kirk, it's on it's way to you - heads up!Dave :cool:Oh geez, I almost forgot - I tossed in another stick(s) I picked up on CigarBid.com last year.  It's a Culebra Especial - little torn up, but basically it's 3 cigars braided together.  You take 'em apart with a couple of buddies and enjoy.  Comes in it's own cedar box.  Enjoy!