• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

Hey Mac. We don't want you to ruin your tastebuds by forcing you to drink Bourbon. Just send them my way and I'll be more than happy to dispose of the bottles' contents for you. :)LOL:)

Oh Yea!!! An awesome day of skydiving in the local air show:cool: And then I make it home to see that Macattak has some GREAT puts. :biggrin: Thanks a bunch Mac! After you and DaveWF, I don't how the rest are going to keep up. Thanks for the posting.Hint: Mix the Makers with ginger ale and a twist of lime. I just tried this the other day and it is GREAT!Hope you enjoy.Off to 8000', I have an open plane door to jump out of!:biggrin:SKYDIVNEKD

Hey Skydivnekd,I have often entertained the idea of going sky diving. On the ground it seems like a great idea. It seems fascinating right up until I have been up to 8,000- 10,000 feet. Your jumping today made me remember a story that I read a couple of years ago in a Sky Diving magazine that I found funny. I can't verify the truth of the story, but it was FUNNY to me.Florida. Seems that there was a twin engine plane carrying three sky divers, two experienced jumpers and one person yet to make his FIRST jump. The jump master was sitting in the doorway with his back to the open door. The pilot of the plane was a rookie to flying jumps. As the pilot reached jump altitude his cut power on the twin engine plane and the right engine stalled and quit. The plane immediately either barrel rolled or dipped hard to the right side. The jumpmaster fell out backward through the open door and was gone. The pilot was unable to get the engine restarted and the left engine started sputtering also. The plane went into a dive. Next thing you know the pilot went out of the door and hit the silk. The two experienced divers looked at each other and they both bailed out. Now the only one on the crashing plane was the ROOKIE, sitting there all by his lonesome. At 1,000 feet he jumped! Everybody was safe but, of course, the plane piled into the ground. Extremely interesting way for a person to make his first jump. Good silks and light winds to ya!Sam  :cool:(Edited by Sam The Man at 7:04 pm on Aug. 25, 2001)

Man, I don't know if I can keep pace with the level of those first two puts! I'll give it my best shot though. Any idea whn I should expect the box(s) (am I correct that I am next to receive it?)

Jon,You're up next. The box will be mailed tomorrow. I didn't want it sitting at the USPS over the weekend. I have the hygros charged and it's all packed up and ready to go. You should get it on Wednesday.

Floyd, sooooooo you liked the old Makers and Ginger Ale, huh??? :biggrin: Like I said before, it's my drink of choice. I don't reckon they sell ginger ale at the cats games so we're gonna have to sneak a 2 liter in with us!!!!Later bro,Ryan

All I can say is if Im jumping out of an airplane I better have about a gallon of the makers with me!! oh and a chnage of underware...:):)

Sam...I have one steadfast rule...If the PILOT is leaving the aircraft, I'M going before HIM!!!!!:biggrin: In fact, if you've seen most jumpcraft, you know why the pilots wear bailout rigs.Big Worm...YEA!!! The makers and ginger ale is AWESOME!!! Add a slice of lime and BOOM!!! I believe it is my new favorite drink. In fact I had a few last night. With a newly acquired RyJ Exhibition #4(thanks Jeff!).:wink: An excellent night until the ash dropped. OUCH!!!!!:shocked: Check out "Cigar TAlk" to see my account.Jeff...a gallon!!...really?!?!LMAO!! As for the pants...I have seen some WET people at the end of their first jump!...eeeeeewwwwww:biggrin:Macattak...thanks for the quick turn around and great puts. Hope to pass with you again soon.Good Night!SKYDIVNEKD

OK. Just got back from a soccer game. Sorry I'm late posting the tracking #'s.0300 1290 0003 0155 5082
0300 1290 0003 0155 5099Tag, you're it.

Macattak,Thanks for the update. Hopefully the boxes are holding up.:smile:A soccer dad, eh?!?! I bet I know where you find time to smoke a bunch of 'gars!!:biggrin:Hey Jon, it's comin' at ya! Get ready!:biggrin:Everybody have a great day.SKYDIVNEKD

The boxes arrived saafely in SC today. After taking my goodies (thanks!) I was able to combine them into the one large box and still put in enough packing peanuts to make 'em safe. I added a Partagas PC and a Sancho Panza to the puts, and it will go out tomorrow, maybe today if I'm feeling plucky! :)

Jon...thanks for the puts and the update. For some reason the USPS site didn't have the confirmation numbers in their system.:confused: Nonetheless, I'm glad it made it safely.:smile:Thanks for combining the boxes. I'm sure the remaining passers will be greatful also. Now the USPS can only lose ONE box!:wink:Jeff...enough fartin' dust!...the bourbon is comin' at ya!:biggrin:Jon..thanks again for the update. Please post the confirmation numbers when you have them.:cheesy:
SKYDIVNEKD:cool:

Yeah, I noticed the same thing about the tracking numbers :I hope the puts are worth it. It will go out tomorrow, and I'll post tracking #s then

I've been checking the tracking numbers several times a day looking for the info. This isn't the 1st time the USPS here has done that. My company sends 12,000+ Priority Mail parcels per day through this PO and we find that they don't always do things the way they should in the effort to get the Pm out on a timely fashion. Usually the info isn't there until after it gets delivered - kind of defeats the purpose. Glad it got there in one piece.

Macattak...it ain't just your P.O....ours pulls the same thing from time to time.....BUT they still want that money! Thanks for keepin' us informed. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!SKYDIVNEKD

Sounds like Vern just got caught by his boss!!!:biggrin:Hang in there, Vern. It comin' soon enough.SKYDIVNEKD:cool: