• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Here's the deal. I'm relatively new to the world of cigars and would like to try some of the better cigars available (ie: ISOM's). I realize no one is going to GIVE away what they have, so I have a proposition for you.

I'm looking for ten passers(excluding myself) and this is what I will start the pass off with:

Ten- half pints of Makers Mark
Five- airline size bottles of Knob Creek Bourbon
Five- airline size bottle of Wild Turkey Special Blend
Five- C.A.O. L'Anniv. Cameroon Belicoso
Five- C.A.O. L'Anniv. Cameroon Napoleon
Five- RyJ Bullys
Five- A.F. Rothchilds

Each passer receives one Makers, one of either the Knob Creek or the Wild Turkey and two cigars each. Plus, there will be a surprise item for each passer. (approx. value is &#3640.00 - &#3650.00 each)

In return I'm looking for &#3625.00 - &#3630.00 value in ISOM's. And, if you see an ISOM you like, take it plus the other items and just replace it with an equal or greater value ISOM.

If you're not satisfied with the value I have placed on the pass, add what you think is fair and pass it on to the next passer.

I will start when I have received ten snailers. If you have a question about me, you can e-mail Jeff and he'll fill you in.

This will ship by Monday if I fill the slots.

SKYDIVNEKD
SLEEPYFLOYD@GONESKYDIVING.COM

Hey!Hey! Hey! I'm in too, I'll send ya' my snailer!!
BTW...sorry I haven't gotten back with you as I've just been a loser here lately and haven't been returning my e-mails or phone calls for that matter! :eek::eek::eek:GREAT IDEA BY THE WAY.....Gee, I've never tried Maker's Mark!!! :biggrin:

Jeff...I do have yours and I'll call you Tuesday night.Big Worm and Mac...that's what I like to hear. At this rate, this baby will be going out Monday morning.Also, there may be an extra cigar for the first few passers due to the weight of the box. She's a heavy little cuss.Seven more and she's outta here. YAHOO!!!!!SKYDIVNEKD

I wasn't gonna join a pass for a while, but when I read my two favorite words in the wolrd, I gotta say count me in. Only one question. Wouldn't all those bottles make the box heavy. Would it be possible to send at least the Makers to each person separately, since everyone's getting one anyway? BTW, those two words are Makers Mark. Snailer being sent via e-mail.

Wolfman2001,I have all of the liquor packaged in one box. I am going to put the rest of the stuff in another box. I thought about the individual boxes but I don't have that many small ones.Initially the cost will be a bit more for the first couple of passers hence the extra cigar for the first five. If the concensus is to send individually, I will do that. So sound off now! If not, she's going out soon.(hopefully)SKYDIVNEKD

The marginal cost per person is lower if you send them all together - 50¢ of so per lb. If you send them separate, you pay the &#363.50 each. I say we all bear some of the cost in this pass. I like the extra smoke to the first 5 idea.Just my 2¢

Thanks, Mac.We have five confirmed so all we need is five more. C'mon, get on board. It will help pass the time until the H.A.A. pass gets to ya. It'll go out w/in 48 hours of confirming the tenth passer. We can do this by Friday!!!!
SKYDIVNEKD

Man, I'd love to join this but I'll be traveling this month. Looks like a GREAT pass! Have fun guys!

Bummer Puro...Well, maybe next time. Have fun travelling. Thanks for the reply.SKYDIVNEKD

OK, heres the story. I have five passers (quality passers no less) and I'm in SERIOUS need of five more. I really want to get this out of here by Friday. C'mon, geton board. This will be a fun one which you won't be sorry you joined.(I hope!!!) Let's go.SKYDIVNEKD

Big Worm...I need your snailer!!!! I know you're somewhere down in KY. Help me out.(hahahah) Unless of course it's just "Big Worm Holler", KY.The current passer list is:
Jeff
Big Worm-----Need snailer
Macattak
Vern
Wolfman2001This bad boy is going out on Friday. I've decided. I'm not waitin' because I'm an impatient #@&#36*%!#.If I get more, great. If not, y'all get double the goodies.(with nothing more expected of you). I'm not draggin' this out.I'll keep ya posted.SKYDIVNEKD

Y'all know what...for those who post in other NG's or BB's, could you post to have folks check out my pass? Maybe we could fill this thing by Thursday night. Then I truly could mail it out on Friday.I know this is not an original idea but I would appreciate the assistance.BTW, the previous post was an attempt at humor. Since I can't figure out the d@&^ emotions icons I was unable to use them.BIG WORM...I NEED YOUR SNAILER!!!!!SKYDIVNEKD

Snailer sent via e-mail!!!!! Holy ****, you weren't kiddin' when you said you were an impatient %#@&#36%^!!! LMFAO :biggrin::biggrin: I'm with ya' though bro, the sooner the better; and the more goodies the better...YEEHAWW.Oh yeah, I think that's Sleepy Floyd Holler or Butcher Holler or sumpin' like that!!!!! :biggrin:
LaterRyan

Great John,If you can get your snailer to me ASAP I'd appreciate it. Can you work with the rules of the pass? Let me know in your snailer. Thanks.SKYDIVNEKD

Big Worm,Thanks for the snailer. I was going to put you first in the passs since you lived in KY. The to IN, up to Jeff in Conn., then to Oregon then off to Wolfman2001 in HI. (so the package would be lightest for the big trip to the island.)Would this work for you?! I like the idea of the mini-herf, though. Maybe we can pull it off for a UK home football game. I don't believe they sell out.(big smile).
Let me know. Thanks.SKYDIVNEKD