• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bell's Special Double Cream Stout & Cherry Stout

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
I've been back and forth trying to find these varieties for the life of me. According to Bell's website, it's been out since Nov. 1st, tried all of our local dist. and I keep hearing the same thing, "They will be in about a week", or "They are very limited and hard to find".

The beer is released in FL, IA, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, OH, PA, VA, and WI, so it shouldn't be hard to find, but it's been difficult.

The Special Cream would sell for 40+ a case, and the Cherry for about 50+ because of the high demand of these(a significant increase from last year).

Thanks to anyone who can provide any info in finding these at all ...

Nick

I would be innerested too, as long as Nick gets his first.

-Rob

I'll check a couple of local stores and see what I can find! :thumbs:

The Special Double Cream is excellent, can I get in too. :blush: The Cherry Stout was good but nothing to write home about, then again it is just IMHO.

Not sure where in PA you are, Nicklor, but the Beer Yard in Wayne has cases of each.

Not sure where in PA you are, Nicklor, but the Beer Yard in Wayne has cases of each.

Wayne ... ? ouch, that's all the way back east from where I was born, in Reading, I live out near the 'burgh now so that's a helluva reach.

Nick

Wayne ... ? ouch, that's all the way back east from where I was born, in Reading, I live out near the 'burgh now so that's a helluva reach.

Nick
You could contact Nema at Shangy's (Bell's wholesaler in eastern PA), and see if he knows of any accounts in the western part of the state. Good luck!

Nick
You could contact Nema at Shangy's (Bell's wholesaler in eastern PA), and see if he knows of any accounts in the western part of the state. Good luck!
mmm Bell's Double Cream Stout, Yummy!