• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Belmont Herf

the 20 or the 27

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last year there was a good turnout, Ill bring the samies. The rules In the park no bottles but cans are ok, I bring a sixer with no problems.

Lets talk dates I was looking at the 20th or the 27th the 27 is better for me being that the 21 is fathers day. So my vote is the 27th but if every one is down for the 20th ok with me.

What say you a day at the races

27th is good for me :cool:

Sounds like fun 27th is good for me and I will bring some beer as well

27th works perfect!
Dropping my dad off at LGA that day...
Guess I'll be hittin the track on the way back!

-Rob

I'll probably be working the night before, so look for me to be there no earlier than 11.

So being that this is next weekend I would like to get a head count. The post for the first race is 1pm so lits call it 12 herf time . So everyone knows belmont alows as many cans or plastic bottles into the park just NO GLASS.So a six pack in a cooler is ok to bring in.<br />So who will be there.

Tentative for me, i will be out of town but coming back sat so if i get in on time i will be there

I am in. Bought a case 24 count of beer and a case 24 count of Sprite. All cans so we should be ok. Beer is Yingling as gettinga nice selection in cans is not easy.

I'm out. I started a new job and have to work till 5. Damn, I missed the last one too!

Have a great time guys.