• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Belmont Herf

the 20 or the 27

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know I pulled this together, but some family things came up, and I wont be able to make it. I will really miss this great time . I hope you guys have tuns of luck. Hopfully things will get a little less stresed buy the wednesday meetup.

I know I pulled this together, but some family things came up, and I wont be able to make it. I will really miss this great time . I hope you guys have tuns of luck. Hopfully things will get a little less stresed buy the wednesday meetup.

Oh no!
No muffelata?

Take care Steve! :thumbs:

-Rob

Till what time is the herff I have to work but I get out about 3:pm so I could still make if you guys are out there so let me know :cool:

Till what time is the herff I have to work but I get out about 3:pm so I could still make if you guys are out there so let me know :cool:

Post time for the first race is 1 I think, so I think they run until 6ish. I got nowhere to be until 10p, and it's supposed to be a nice day, so I'll still be around.

Alright guys, a few things came up that might make the Belmont a little less desirable.

1) This Saturday, there will be a fairly big race happening concerning the Horse Rachel Alexandra, Linky here

2) Parking will be a pain, and getting a table will be near impossible.

So I propose we relocate to Hempstead Lake Park.

Exit 18 of the Southern State Parkway in West Hempstead.

1) Parking will be much easier, albiet ~$6.

2) There are BBQ pits so we can do a BBQ.

3) It's a little bit tougher to get to because there is no mass transportation to get there, so those without cars will have to organize a ride somehow.

If we go to Hempstead Lake Park, and want to do a BBQ, it'd be awesome if everyone could bring something, I'll procure some meat such as burgers and the BBQ equipment (charcoal, tongs). Buns, ketchup, mustard, chips, plates, napkins, table cloth and any extra food and beer is up to you guys. The time frame is still the same, starts ~12pm, give or take some for traffic. It ends when it ends. We've been there other times for herfs and so far they have been favorable experiences.

So what do you guys think? I know this is a little bit last notice, but please respond as soon as possible.

Hey Guys...for those who don't know, I'm Luke, visiting LI, possibly moving here...I got the chance to meet Scott at Maxi's last weekend, and he invited me to the Belmont Herf...I was planning on attending, however, I got an invite to help Gene Arganese run his booth at Famous Smoke Shop's Cigar Expo in Easton, PA on Saturday...so I'll be there...hope you guys have fun!

I can make it on Saturday at 12pm but have to leave by 3pm to get to work. Is it ok if I bring a few friends along?

I heard about the race, Dave, and thought this may end up being a mess. I'm good with either location. For those taking mass transit, I can pick up 2 on the way in if you're out around noonish. Either location works for me.

Sorry guys am out see you on weds herff...

Aight so Belmont is out?

Anyways...
I will be at JFK and then Jamaica.
If anyone needs a ride there LMK.

Dan - you got diet soda?

-Rob

Aight so Belmont is out?

Anyways...
I will be at JFK and then Jamaica.
If anyone needs a ride there LMK.

Dan - you got diet soda?

-Rob

Just got Sprite let me know what kind of diet you want and I will get it

I belive lot 3

Here is my cell 347-536-0592 Just call me when you get there and I will let you know where we are :thumbs:

OK... I have a graduation tonight, and work after that. So, this is pretty much the last time I'll be checking the thread. If anything changes, or anything is needed, Dan and Dave - you guys have my number - give me a call. Don't worry about too late or too early, if I'm sleeping, the phone is off. I'll see you guys tomorrow.