• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beowulf, the movie

Gator

Reaction score
Watched about 20 min of it, didn't know it was animated, i was very disappointed. What say you?

Been on a movie kick, really enjoyed Fracture, American Gangsta, We own the night, Michael Clayton, and 300...

Beowulf is worthless pile of crap.

...and American Gangster is one of the best movies I have seen this year.

Beowulf is only good for the novelty of 3D/IMAX. And yes I did waste money for the movie in theater for the IMAX and the 3D. :angry:

Lol Joe.

There's no shame in going to see even the worst of films as long as it's in iMAX 3D.

I actually have not seen Beowulf, never had a desire to, and prolly never will. The only time I've actively sought a copy out was for another BOTL on here. As far as movies listed by Gator, I have yet to see American Gangster, but I'm DYING to! I love We Own the Night, and 300, but oddly enough I dropped out of Michael Clayton. I think I was expecting something a little different. Not that it was a thinking movie, it was good, but I think I will give it a second go to soak it all in before I finalize an opinion.

Wha? Who wouldn't love a movie that prominently displays Angelina Jolie's breasticles, even if they are computerized?!?!
:laugh:

See, I actually enjoyed it, but I go to movies with the mindset that I'm there to be entertained mindlessly for a couple of hours. If I wanna see some drama, I just visit CigarPass and read up on the threads :whistling:

I've enjoyed all the ones you listed, except I have yet to see Michael Clayton. I recently rented Gone Baby Gone and really enjoyed it. It will really make you think there at the end.

I've enjoyed all the ones you listed, except I have yet to see Michael Clayton. I recently rented Gone Baby Gone and really enjoyed it. It will really make you think there at the end.

I recently saw Gone Baby Gone and I gotta tell ya, I didn't really dig it. I was really rooting for it to do well but i ended up not really caring about the characters at all and that disapointed me. I don't know... everybody's a critic.

I felt that Beowulf was mildly entertaining. I like a lot of different film genres with fantasy/sci fi as my favorites. As for Angelina, I don't care for her. That animated body is much, much better than the real one. She's just not nearly that hot.

I thought Beowulf in IMAX was fun. Not great art, but fun. Like others, I'm a fan of Angelina's Jollies though. :D

Hard Candy with the chick from Juno was a great movie
and high tension was another great movie