• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best $200 box of cigars?

Breedy said:
Box of 64 Exclusivos, from KeystoneRaider is right in that price range
Yeah, these are a bit large for what I smoke these days, but an excellent cigar in both the Natural and the Maduro. I have a real hard time deciding which I might like better. The Naturals are wonderfully complex.

Tatuaje 7th Reserva ( including Capa Especial)
Illusione Holy Lance maduro, and F9
Illusione Epernay Le Matin, and Le Elegance

Partagas 898
PL Encantos

Those are somewhere around that price, might have to catch some on sale - some can be had cheaper on sale.

When I have that to spend I always get a box of San Cristobal Fabulosos . . . it's my favorite cigar.

~Boar

I'd vote for RASS, QdO Coronas or Punch Punch in the 200 bucks range.
If your willing to add a bit (30-40 bucks) then I would say PLPC and Partagas 898.

Either way they are all winners.

Good ones posted for sure- throw my hat in for qdo coronas for a bit less than 200, boil PC (or 2 boxes of bgm if You can find them), 858 sg, pardon 64 anything. I am out f touch with market availability but if anejo 46 can be found regularly for under 200 that is a no brainer (and I need to get some)

Padron 5000 Maduro or La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet Oscuro L-400 for everyday great smokes...

or, 

Padron Serie 1926 #9 Maduro or get someone here to make a reccomendation on a CC for special occasions.

Just my two cents.  :)

madurotrout said:
....Padron Serie 1926 #9 Maduro....

Find me a box of #9's for under $200.00 and I'll buy two.  Today..... :whistling:

jsm11 said:

I tried PS2 and it was the spiciest stick I ever had, par for the course PSD or abnormal?

Abbey Normal.  Try dissecting it and see if it was real.   :whistling:

jsm11 said:
I tried PS2 and it was the spiciest stick I ever had, par for the course PSD or abnormal?

I am trying to remember any CC that I have had that was spicy, and can't think of one.

Course my memory is not what it used to be, so is that just me?

Are there spicy CC's out there?

personal User said:

I am trying to remember any CC that I have had that was spicy, and can't think of one.

Course my memory is not what it used to be, so is that just me?

Are there spicy CC's out there?

Not $200 a box but La Escepcion RE Italy 2011.