• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best 3 online cigar retailers?

Sorry for my English I am not english speaking. I was looking for an Elie Bleu humidor at a good price. A French friend of mine recommended www.ewbrokers.com. I purchased the humidor from them and was more than happy. I then bought my Davidoff cigars from them and was more than satisfied with their service and with their prices.

You've been banned for spamming.

I suck. I'm getting out the hair shirt for the rest of today.

hair-shirt.jpg

It doesn't seem any harm was intended in your post. If you would have posted the background info you did in this post. I'm sure Brandon would have replied saying there are many reputable online dealers. Once you researched a few retailers, a post or PM to most people in this thread asking, "I'm new to cigars, and looking to make a purchase. My searching had come up with CI. Is Cigar International a reputable retailer?" would have been more well received.

Bruce, your hair shirt has quite a few split ends, and looks a bit worn out. I had recently purchased a new hair shirt from www.ewbrokers.com and was very happy with service.

My point is that many of us have spent years finding vendors, etc and when a 2 day old member joins and asks for our 3 Best Retailers, it sort of rubs me the wrong way. Do some damn research, call vendors, price them against others, etc.

Sir, so if I understand you correctly... If I move into your neighborhood and come up to you shortly after to ask you where is a good place to go grocery shopping... Am I to understand that I do not deserve to know where a good grocery store is UNTIL I live in the neighborhood long enough to have put in my dues? Obviously the grocery store is a metaphor for a online dealer. I am not only surprised, but slightly offended by this lack of hospitality. I do not want you to mistake this as a flame, it is not. However, there was a good reason that I asked the original question. The reason was that I am a brand new member to this site. Until I asked the original question, dispite of all the links and banners, I did not know who or even if there were reputable sellers on this site. From the first 2 or 3 responses, I now know that there are plenty reputable sellers on this site and will gladly participate and purchase from cigarpass members before going to outside websites.

I am new to the world of cigars and want to fit in and get along with everyone here. As of right now, I only own 4 cigars in my humidor. I did not mean to be intrusive, all I wanted to do was add to my very small collection. No harm or disrespect to cigarpass or it's members was ever intended.

My new friends, lets all go enjoy a cigar now. (Damn, I am down to just three!! :) )

I buy from Famous-Smokes and have had good luck. Once I thought some cigars were a bit stale and they gave me new ones that seemed fresher at no cost.

I buy quite a bit from Serious Cigars. Their prices aren't the best but they have a GREAT selection....