• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Bond

Who was the best Bond?

• Sean Connery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Lazenby

• Roger Moore

• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

• Total voters
I voted Sean Connery and Daniel Craig. Craig's portrayal of Bond is very unique and I think I actually like the idea grungy bond. Connery is still a God.

Gotta go with Sean Connery as well. Although I did like Pierce Brosnan's interpretation of the character.

I think that George Lazenby did an acceptable job in his movie. My opinion on Dalton is that he had the misfortune of following Roger Moore's Bond. We went from a comic and playing-up-to-the-camera Bond to a dark and serious one. It was too jarring of a transition. Again, strictly my own opinion.

I still think Connery is King, but Daniel Craig has great potential. I can't wait to see Quantum of Solace.

Connery all the way, no contest. Craig has potential, but I'd still follow Connery with Brosnan. That last movie had sooooo much potential, but fell flat on it's face IMHO. The opening scenes were awesome, but it went nowhere & I thought the rest of it was boring and unnecessarily confusing. Hopefully the next one does Craig's performance and character some justice.

Sean Connery is No.1 Roger Moore a close second. The rest are a bunch of wannabes.

Doc.

1. Sean Connery
2. Pierce Brosnan
3. Roger Moore
4. Daniel Craig
5. Timothy Dalton
6. George Lazenby

That's what I think.

Connery is my favorite, but I thought Brosnan did a great job. Dalton is at the bottom of my list.

Ken

1. Sean Connery - best bond
2. Roger Moore - great bond and I loved the humor in his portrayal of bond
3. Daniel Craig - He is a great bond, can't wait for the new movie.
4. Pierce Brosnan - I like his bond, but couldn't get past "Steel, Remington Steel" :p
5. Timothy Dalton - His movies were ok. I liked Robert Davi as the bad guy in "Licence to Kill"
6. George Lazenby- If the poor bastard was given more freedom to act, and didn't have his voice dubbed over, it would have been a better that O.K. film. And I really liked him in "The Kentucky Fried Movie!"

Connery is by far the best Bond. Craig is my second favorite, I think his portrayal of Bond was great and Brosnan comes in at third. Unfortunately Brosnan was the victim of some crappy writing, I think he was a great bond but got stuck in some pretty poor movies.

While we are at it I'll throw out my favorite Bond movie: Dr. No

Nothing has touched it.

Connery in the lead by a mile... all is right with the world! :D

I totally agree that Connery is the best one. But he definitely took a hit with the "Never Say Never Again" movie. Nothing worse than a fat, old Bond... except for maybe a fat, old, Moore-ish Bond.