• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar fo around $4

SamGuss

I am trying to spread out my tastes as it were for good smokes for around or under $4 a stick. Most of my tastes run in the $7-$12 a stick range (and above) but I can't afford sticks like that all the time and I thrive on variety.

So far my list includes:

Punch Rothschilds Maduro Maduro
Hoyo De Monterey Dark Sumptra (the robusto's)
Artu Fuente Sun Grown
Hemingway Short Story (when you find someplace that sells them at or near MSRP)

Do you have any that you would suggest above that? I have a new humidor coming and would like to use one of my humi's as "everyday" smokes and the other one for special occassions and aging.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Don't forget puch rare corojo

I also like Baccarat -- Rothchilds are about $3 sweet and mild

Don juan makes a line for 3-4$ that are fair everyday smokes CA rates them a 93 though I think that's a bit high.

The Astral TVS line is pretty good. I like the pyramid the best myself - around $3-4 a stick by the box.

**** Partagas Shorts ****
Monte #4
Bolivar Bonita
RyJ #1

among many

Oh BTW, all ISOM

:love:

Some of the Camacho Corojo sizes will fit the bill if you are looking for a full-flavored cigar. :thumbs:

SamGuss said:
Most of my tastes run in the $7-$12 a stick range (and above) but I can't afford sticks like that all the time and I thrive on variety.

Hoyo De Monterey Dark Sumptra (the robusto's)
Artu Fuente Sun Grown
Join the club Sam. ;) I stick with the two listed above and also go for the La Aroma De Cubas($5-$6), but end up forking out for the higher range smokes more than I'd like.

Horse picked some good ISOM's and almost any of the PC's(isom's) are well within that range and worth stocking up on...I feel if you can get by on smaller smokes the $4 isom's are where you should be spending the money...they are far better than any non's in that range.IMHO. :D

TheBeast said:
Horse picked some good ISOM's and almost any of the PC's(isom's) are well within that range and worth stocking up on...I feel if you can get by on smaller smokes the $4 isom's are where you should be spending the money...they are far better than any non's in that range.IMHO. :D
**** Partagas Shorts ****
Monte #4
Bolivar Bonita
RyJ #1
See, I never realized that ISOM's came this cheap and if they did apparently this good.

When it comes to ISOM's though I have had a few, and even have a few on the way, I am still very green about ISOM's.

I like this idea though, now to find a source.

Sam

Big fan of the Padron's for around $4.

The 2000, 3000, and churchill can all be had for around $4.

The delicias and londres for $3 or less.

Maduro or Natural, depends on what you like.

Hey, Whats a PC??

Also, I don't have a clue where a person would find $4 isoms. The best I can do is 5-6 for petit carona type sizes from a place down under. Every time I look I keep getting drawn twords the $13, $14 type stuff and have to look away.

Hey, I'm quick let me tell ya!!

PC= Petit Carona. :D It was right there in my own post! I am just so dang quick!

So anyway............ What country is it best on prices due to taxes and such in everyones opinions?? Canada and Great Britain both seem nuts and other countries web sites can be confusing. Down under seems best to me so far. Anyone disagree??

Try www.habana-net.com They have competitive prices, and 2nd day delivery service. The shipping price is flat for the first 2 boxes, and adjusted for each box there after.

Emo

FatherTiresius said:
The Astral TVS line is pretty good. I like the pyramid the best myself - around $3-4 a stick by the box.
If anyone is interested in the Astral TVS line check out Lil' Brown Smoke Shack. They are selling all of the TVS for half-price currently. :thumbs: