• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar websites to buy from?

steelprostate

Hey everyone. I was just wondering what the best websites are to buy cigars. I've heard of some bad experiences with people being sent dried out or damaged sticks when buying online. What sites have you had the best experiences with? Taking into consideration prices, customer service, selection, etc. Thanks a ton!

-Brett

JR's, Holts, Famous & Mikes are what I consider the big 4 and all have been around for years.

Many other good sights that are smaller such as LACigar & Serious Cigars that also are known for either good prices and good service.

There are many cigar vendors who are members here. Check 'em out. They're worthy of your consideration.

Doc.

I'm new here at CP but not new to buying cigars. If you are limited to what you can buy locally, I would definitely recommend shopping here. I've had nothing but good service and excellent cigars from Famous-smokes and would recommend them to anyone. Good luck!

While this is my opinion, I think you will find it to be the norm around here...stay away from thompson. Also, if you are looking to have a little fun while buying cigars, you could always check out this site...:)

Here's the website of my B&M. They don't have the selection of some of the big name stores like JR but they have excellent customer service:

www.ovtc.com

Thanks a lot guys, looks like these are all some quality sites, and I'll definitely look more around here to see what I can find.

some members that have shops off the top of my head:

gmiranda33, puffstuff, norcalmark, jackschwartz, preembargo, n2adventure, hermit11,uptownisy.

JimD too...although you may find more with a quick seach of the sites threads. ;)

I've had good experiences with Holts, Atlantic and the 'devil' site.
But, I live within a day or two shipping of them all.

Try not to mail order in winter, when it's cold and dry, or in
the summer when it's too hot. Cigars like average
weather conditions. Spring and fall are best for mail order cigars.

Little Havana in Richardson, TX and Two Bros. in Plano, TX are also good.
But I haven't done mail order with Two Bros. They have a very good
selection in store, though.

Chemyst :cool:

Cigarbid.com

Need anymore be said??

JR is passe; FSS rings my chimes occasionally; LACigar rocks with the best net deals; Ron L. at SeriousCigars is good peeps; and I still like LBSS for the once-inna-while, killer, random blow-out.

Thompsons..............bwahahahahahahaha!

Cigars International is another good one. I've also ordered from Cuban Crafters out of Miami. I've found good deals by getting on the email list at the major online retailers for their "daily specials". Some good stuff pops up from those. Auctions are another good way to get a good deal. The Famous auction site lets you bookmark your favorites so you know in advance when an auction on your sticks of choice are coming up.

You can sometimes find some deals at phatash.com

Both CI & Famous have daily deals, too.

Joe's Daily Deal

Cigar Monster

Both have free shipping on their deals and, if you check regularly, you might somehting you like at half price or less.

Many years of getting good online vendors and you want us to just give them over, on your first day?

LMAO!

Whoever pays Rod for advertising, would be a good one to go to.

Many great places mentioned already. I have used several of them and will again. You can also call the guys at Outlaw Cigar in KC. They will take good care of you. AWESOME customer service.

Seth