• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar you ever had.....

... but the mood/mystique I'm sure, played a big part of it.

Exactly. Some of the best cigars I've smoked were had in the company of good friends.

For me, one of the best cigars I've had was a 60s Partagas Palmiras Sublimes. It was an amazing smoke. One where the intensity of the draw could evoke different flavors. Truly ethereal. The usual suspects 1492 and 1994 are also very high on my list.

Best,

Rob

I posted this once and if you are really interested you'll be able to find it somewhere on CP.

My search skills must suck! Spent about an hour and I get some of your top ten from the cruise thread, but couldn't find any concrete answer. I am going to say the Lusi that you smoked on you B-Day. (referrenced a few times in different threads)

Dunhill Cabinetta, then a very early (Maybe OR, I don't recall) AF Don Carlos Lancero.

So far in my limited experience the best cigar I have smoked so far is an AVO 80th.

Try searching for Best Smoke ;)

I posted this once and if you are really interested you'll be able to find it somewhere on CP.

My search skills must suck! Spent about an hour and I get some of your top ten from the cruise thread, but couldn't find any concrete answer. I am going to say the Lusi that you smoked on you B-Day. (referrenced a few times in different threads)

Off the top of my head, Padron Millennium Natural, '85 Punch Churchill, and '86 Le Escepcion Longos. But, I've got a couple of smokes like a Dunhill Mojito and Don Candido 502, both gifts from some generous members, that may come in at the top in the future :thumbs:

Try searching for Best Smoke ;)

And here she is Linky

Can't believe that I didn't try "Best Smoke", most have been weekend brain freeze cause I tried ever combination I could think of.

Not what you expected eh?

I haven't smoked it yet.

That's the beauty of all of this... :cool:

I cannot agree with you more! My best so far has been a Trinidad Fundadore '05, but there are way too many standouts in the humis and way too many reasons to celebrate with a smoke to expect the Fundi to remain my best.

... but the mood/mystique I'm sure, played a big part of it.

Exactly. Some of the best cigars I've smoked were had in the company of good friends.

For me, one of the best cigars I've had was a 60s Partagas Palmiras Sublimes. It was an amazing smoke. One where the intensity of the draw could evoke different flavors. Truly ethereal. The usual suspects 1492 and 1994 are also very high on my list.

Best,

Rob

durrrrr 1492 durrrrrrrrr addy in profile durrrr

I would say a few of the best have been Padron Millenniums, Opus maduros, and H.U. Super Coronas.

The two that come to mind is the padron 1926 #9; 2nd is a La Aurora Preferidio Tubo Emerald (Ecuadorian/Sumatra wrapper). Had both for about a year, cruzin on the bottom of my humidor.

A Cohiba Siglo 6 with a perfecly mixed Mojito.

or a Vegas Robania Unicos '06 with a warm Hennessey cognac.

Now that's a hard one.
I would like to say the nicest cigar was a Greycliffe Espresso De Elegance Lancero. Or my first Opus X#4.
But I would have to say every time I smoke a Padron 26 I just feel great. Love em. Even over the Millenniums.....(Sorry Moki). :D

I find it interesting that no one has mentioned Opus yet. Not the biggest fan myself, but with all the hype surrounding the cigar I figured someone would have mentioned it already.

Best I've had so far...
1. Opus OR
2. Opus Forbidden
3. Cohiba Sublime