• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best cigar you ever had.....

c1garfan

I smoked a Cohiba Esplendido 5 years ago that was hands down the greatest cigar I had ever smoked. It was perfect in every way. The cigar provided a flavor that was perfection form first light to nub.

Your thoughts.....

I have to admit, I smoked a Cohiba Esplendido not long ago and it had to be one of the best smokes I've had yet. I can't say it's the best I ever had as there are a number of others that have been fantastic. But, that Esplendido sure was close! :D

I just finished up my first Davidoff #1 Habano and I have to say that by far it was one of the best smokes I have had. I have smoked a number of Esplindidos and they are a superior cigar IMHO as well.

Jim

I posted this once and if you are really interested you'll be able to find it somewhere on CP.

I've had several memorable cigars. About 1992 or 1993, a Doctor gave me what he said was a cuban cigar.
It was a very dark green wrapper, and was just an amazing smoke. I never saw him again to get any more info on the smoke.

Truthfully, I've had a good run of memorable smokes over the past 5 or so years.
There are just so many good cigars currently being produced.

I find it interesting that no one has mentioned Opus yet. Not the biggest fan myself, but with all the hype surrounding the cigar I figured someone would have mentioned it already.

For me at this point I'll have to go with a Serie 1926 Padron. I believe it was the #2.

Toss up between three standouts:
80's Davidoff Chateau Margaux
Cohiba Millenium Piramide
and an Opus Super Beli from 03

I think I might be leaning toward the Davidoff, but the mood/mystique I'm sure, played a big part of it.

Anejo #77 with approx. 2 yrs on it....

That thing was heaven wrapped up in tobacco...

I just finished up my first Davidoff #1 Habano and I have to say that by far it was one of the best smokes I have had. I have smoked a number of Esplindidos and they are a superior cigar IMHO as well.

Jim

Damn it Jim, where's the review with pics?? If I can't smoke one of my dream cigars, I'd at least like to see someone else smoke it! :laugh:

I have had several outstanding cigars, though i don't know if i could pick one out of the list and dub it the "Best Cigar - Ever!" but on this list, I would have:
A Cohiba Robusto a friend brought back from Italy 2 years ago.
Cabaiguan at my first major cigar event, turned out to be my first box purchase and the inspiration for my tag here.
A Padron 1926 80th, Natural. Just amazing.
A Padron 1964 with 6 years of age on it. It was my first 1964 and was so smooth and tasty.

Set and setting made a '01 Juan Lopez Corona the best cigar experience I've had.

Trini Reyes is my favorite cigar, though.

Mine is definitely a Padron Millennium Maduro!

Mother may I have another! :laugh:

I haven't smoked it yet.

That's the beauty of all of this... :cool: