• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best deal for Titleist Pro V1

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have been buying 25 dozen of these balls every year for a while now and this is by far the best deal I've ever found on the ball I play. I divide them up among people who want them.

They are sometimes current generation, sometimes prior generation, but they are brand new Pro-V1 and Pro V1X (random mix). I pick a number and choose some regular and some X to use depending on the type of course I'm playing. The black dot is covering a logo and is about the size of a nickle. Last year the dot was very small as it was just covering initials, that was random luck.

I play these when I am playing for fun and not in competition because I don't like looking down on the dot while I hit.

With tax, they come out to $18.36 per dozen which is a lot better than $52 after taxes in a pro shop.

Linky

Oops, I didn't mean that I was doing a group buy. Just giving a heads up.

I don't think that having to ship them twice would work so well. But then again it could be a way to fool my cigar budget by trading these for cigars.:)

I haven't played any of the newest iteration because I bought a pile of Z stars I've been working through, but I really liked the original batch of Kirkland balls...

As long as there's a urethane cover, my game isn't good enough to notice a difference.