• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Pizza

Shut up and eat your crappy pizza! :angry:

:love:

I always liked Duo's better when I was in Chicago but nothing can beat a NY slice out of the window on a cold day. If you can find a coal fired oven that is even better, there are only 4 or 5 left in NY.

Angelina's on Duval St. and Bg Johns in the Key Plaza on Roosevelt(US1). Both have great crust and pretty decent price. I usually order Pinapple, Ham, and Bacon with extra >grated< parmesean. I cant stand the powdered parmesean. Second is a white pizza with tomatos, Onion, Spinnach and bacon.

Emo

Ellman said:
I have not had good pizza since i moved away from chicago. uno's has the best pizza...
We have an Uno's here as well. Pretty good stuff. The best I've ever had is from "The Flying Tomato" in Denton, just off the UNT campus. They make their sauce from scratch.

My wife makes pizza that puts NY pizza to shame! Trust me. :thumbs:

Joe's correct and the rest of you need to catch a clue. Papa Johns, Dominoes, Pizza Hut
kotzen.gif
Yall are joking right? ???

I ate at a little hole in the wall in Brooklyn one time called Defaro's or Defari's...something like that..... hands down the best pizza I ever had.

In defense of Chicago, there was a place down on Rush Street that I can't recall the name of (I was wasted so sue me) that ran a close second.

I think there should be a federal law that reads any state below the mason dixie line should not be allowed to make pizza and anyone above it should never be allowed to make mexican food. :D ;)

Horse said:
Ellman said:
I have not had good pizza since i moved away from chicago. uno's has the best pizza...
We have an Uno's here as well. Pretty good stuff. The best I've ever had is from "The Flying Tomato" in Denton, just off the UNT campus. They make their sauce from scratch.
My brother goes to UNT!

Allofus123 said:
Joe's correct and the rest of you need to catch a clue. Papa Johns, Dominoes, Pizza Hut
kotzen.gif

I ate at a little hole in the wall in Brooklyn one time called Defaro's or Defari's...something like that..... hands down the best pizza I ever had.

In defense of Chicago, there was a place down on Rush Street that I can't recall the name of (I was wasted so sue me) that ran a close second.

I think there should be a federal law that reads any state below the mason dixie line should not be allowed to make pizza and anyone above it should never be allowed to make mexican food. :D ;)
Big Johns in KW has a good crust and decent sauce. But there is a joint in SOuth Beach that makes a great pie. The sauce is a 7+ and the crust is a 9. The veggies are fresh and the meat is deli grad. I wish I could remember the name, but it is on the 3rd street west in South Beach.

Emo

emodx said:
Allofus123 said:
kotzen.gif

Big Johns in KW has a good crust and decent sauce. But there is a joint in SOuth Beach that makes a great pie. The sauce is a 7+ and the crust is a 9. The veggies are fresh and the meat is deli grad. I wish I could remember the name, but it is on the 3rd street west in South Beach.

Emo
Sprinkled with Key Lime I suppose! ;)

Shadow said:
emodx said:
Allofus123 said:
kotzen.gif
Yall are joking right?  ???

I think there should be a federal law that reads any state below the mason dixie line should not be allowed to make pizza and anyone above it should never be allowed to make mexican food.  :D  ;)

Emo
Uhhh, not!!! I'll refrain from mudslingng in respect of your venerable age. I know that your mental facilities are diminishing in your old age. :sign:

Emo

Allofus123 said:
ouch...that gotta hurt! ROFLMAO! :p
Bill, please keep a good humour on this one ???

And as my encore performance:
In reference to Kenny's sigtag... Bill isn't young enough to remember everything :sign:

I luv ya Bill, you gonna drink that Bud Light?

Emo

emodx said:
My brother goes to UNT!
Small world :) It was UNT Fort Worth that laid me off after 8 years. It's UNT Denton, where your brother is, that I'm in the running for a position as the Police Dept. puter guru. :D

emodx said:
Shadow said:
emodx said:
Allofus123 said:
kotzen.gif
Yall are joking right?  ???

I think there should be a federal law that reads any state below the mason dixie line should not be allowed to make pizza and anyone above it should never be allowed to make mexican food.  :D  ;)

Emo
Uhhh, not!!! I'll refrain from mudslingng in respect of your venerable age. I know that your mental facilities are diminishing in your old age. :sign:

Emo
Ya dang whippersnapper! Didn't your folks teach you to respect your elders? Dang gummit! ;) :D

I just put a homemade pizza in the oven. Should be ready in about 20 minutes. :)

You guys can have your pizza, it snowd last night so I made my chili using half inch chunks of venison. Soaked the meat in beer for a while first and man is that stuff ever good and tender.