• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best place to shop

smitty8202

Hey everyone. Made my intro on the intro page, but I am getting back into cigars and am wondering where is the best places to buy online. not sure if I can mention online stores, but I know of the big three. Is that the best place? I found a couple of B&M close to me and will be checking them out tomorrow. With that being said, I feel like prices have really skyrocketed. I mean everything has gone up but man. Well, anyways any insight at some good sites would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes prices are way up, and yes a local b&m support goes a long way.

Depending on what you are looking for, trying searching for that cigar. Some sites are cheaper on some things and not others

Hey everyone. Made my intro on the intro page, but I am getting back into cigars and am wondering where is the best places to buy online. not sure if I can mention online stores, but I know of the big three. Is that the best place? I found a couple of B&M close to me and will be checking them out tomorrow. With that being said, I feel like prices have really skyrocketed. I mean everything has gone up but man. Well, anyways any insight at some good sites would be appreciated. Thank you.

Just curious, who are the big 3.. to you?

Cigar Page has the most consistent ridiculously low prices in my experience. Just keep an eye out for what you like and it’ll come around.

example: 10 Monte White Rothschilde’s…

CI - $132
Thompson - $132
JR - $135
Cigar Page -
- today’s price is $76
- a couple days ago they were on sale for $50 with free shipping

Now, that being said, I always let CP sticks rest longer before smoking. Someone told me to do that one time, and I’ve had very few problems.