• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best threads i have read yet on my short CP stay. Way to go guys :thumbs:

Maybe the title of the thread should read:

"BEST THREAD EVER GUARANTEED"

There's a better chance of that being so than the claims made by the retailer and his fired employee.

I'm wondering if this new Chris character and his story about firing Shawn is just another layer of BS, trying to cover up and do some business here. First Shawn fesses up that he made up the MikeJ dude, hoping that we'll let his failure slide and he's back in our good graces. But that doesn't work, so he creates yet another account with this Chris character's name and the story that he just fired that incompetent jackass Shawn and I'm so sorry about this and please don't hold it against me. Next, we'll have someone new sign up and say he's a major investor in Chris's company, he and the board of directors have fired Chris, and he's going to personally take over and make things right... :sign:

I'm wondering if this new Chris character and his story about firing Shawn is just another layer of BS, trying to cover up and do some business here. First Shawn fesses up that he made up the MikeJ dude, hoping that we'll let his failure slide and he's back in our good graces. But that doesn't work, so he creates yet another account with this Chris character's name and the story that he just fired that incompetent jackass Shawn and I'm so sorry about this and please don't hold it against me. Next, we'll have someone new sign up and say he's a major investor in Chris's company, he and the board of directors have fired Chris, and he's going to personally take over and make things right... :sign:

I've been thinking the same thing all along. One thing I noticed is that neither Chris nor Shawn can spell for $hit.

Chris - got your PM. I'm not taking time out of my day to call you and discuss this. All of the facts have been clearly laid out. You got yourself into this bind, not me or anyone else.

If you had any business sense, you'd stop digging and move on.

Funny how Chris, Mike and Shawn all have very similar characteristics. Funny how all of the IP's used are very similar as well... ;)

Do a Google search for shawn@Importcigars - interesting stuff... You sure get around.

Honestly, I sent Rod an email to this effect about 2 hours ago. Chris seems to have the same tendencies to blow up at people that have offered sound business advice. Saying things such as WTF? to members here will get you no where fast.

My business advice to Chris as a consumer would be to cut ties now and hope the members here don't let this get around.

I must say, this is beginning to rival the Bill Clinton thread.

Doc

Wow. Just finished reading this whole thread. It says a lot about the character of people and what type of place CP is.

All I can say is I'm SO thankful to be here.

Thanks everyone. I'm just happy to hang out here. I hope to be able to give back to this community someday as I get more into this "hobby."

I don't know much yet but I'm learning fast.

BR

I don't think we'll be seeing Shawn/Chris/Mike around here again any time soon.

If this thread teaches anyone anything, it should that FOGs can strip the meat from a cow to the bone in 60 seconds:

You [b]don't[/b] want to be the cow.[/quote]

Nah, the true FOGs just chuckle, point, and let the newbs do all the rending.

Status
Not open for further replies.