• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really should start a stick thread of retailers that come here and go down in flames within their first day here.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

We really should start a stick thread of retailers that come here and go down in flames within their first day here.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars
R & J Cigars really does'nt have anything on us. Its like trying to compare a mcdonald's cheeseburger to a ruby tuesday steak. If I have offended anyone here I apologize but the fact of the matter is we got the best deals.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars
R & J Cigars really does'nt have anything on us. Its like trying to compare a mcdonald's cheeseburger to a ruby tuesday steak. If I have offended anyone here I apologize but the fact of the matter is we got the best deals.

You still have not answered the difference :angry:

I haven't posted in a while, see I'll see if i can yelp it get to a 3rd page. :whistling:

I'm curious as to the difference in the AF858's. Inquiring minds want to know!

Ruby Tuesday Steak? Have you ever had one? If you want, I can point you to some REAL steaks. Only if you're interested, of course.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

You dont get it.......which makes this even funnier.

Instead of respopnding to post you dont understand, why dont you answer some of the questions people have asked you:

1) What are the differences in the 858s on your site.

2) Why did you create 2 accounts here and post a message about how you good your are?

You are really doing your bosses more harm then good here..........

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

Instead of respopnding to post you dont understand, why dont you answer some of the questions people have asked you:

2) Why did you create 2 accounts here and post a message about how you good your are?

To answer your questions
1) I honestly dont know but I am finding out right now! You will know as soon as I do!
2)The ShawnL account was a account I forgot I even setup. That is why it has no info on it. I must have just did the basics and planned on coming back to it but forgot.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions
1) I honestly dont know but I am finding out right now! You will know as soon as I do!
2)The ShawnL account was a account I forgot I even setup. That is why it has no info on it. I must have just did the basics and planned on coming back to it but forgot.

Do you have any Opus X or Anejos?

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Ummmmmm no.

What about the "mikeJ" account???????

Gonna deny that too?

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Not in stock but I can pull some srings if your serious and want them.

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Can you please "pull your strings?" Also, will you match prices on the Opus and Anejo as well?

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Oh gawd...I love Opus. Let me know what you can do. Thanks. :thumbs:

To answer your questions

MikeJ [Joined: 12-December 08]
ShanwL [Joined: 13-December 08 ]
Shawn@ImportCigars [Joined: 15-December 08 ]

Hmm...

To answer your questions

Hmm...

WOW! His short term memory sucks! Stop smoking pot, Shawn!

To answer your questions

Hmm...

WOW! His short term memory sucks! Stop smoking pot, Shawn!

Now THAT is funny!

Popping more popcorn now. :sign:

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Can you please "pull your strings?" Also, will you match prices on the Opus and Anejo as well?
Depends on how many strings I have to pull to get them, what are you trying to get? There not your everday cigar bro!

Here is my contribution:

Remember R & J Cigars

To answer your questions

Depends on how many strings I have to pull to get them, what are you trying to get? There not your everday cigar bro!

I smoke Opus for breakfast. :rolleyes: I know what I'm getting into. I love all the sizes. Singles, fivers, boxes...whatever you can get. :thumbs:

Really? You mean to tell me that they're not easy to come by? Come on Shawn....hook a brother up!

Status
Not open for further replies.