• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best thing about Christmas and Fathers Day

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
Arturo Fuente Anejo....This cigar is the best thing about the holidays in my opinion. Anyone else go and grab any of these? Going to let me sit in my humidor for a couple of weeks till I go on vacation.

<---- Anej-whore too.
I've been very fortunate this year. My local shop has had plenty in stock since Father's Day. I guess I'm one of the few guys there that smokes them.
I'm also looking forward to some new shipments of Opus soon!

While I love me some OpusX...the Anejos IMHO are superior. A total staple in my humidor.

I was able to grab a handful of mixed Anejos but completely missed the Sharks. I'm hoping I won't miss out on the Opus shipment when it hits town.

I really think CA's top 25 are the best thing about the Christmas season. :rolleyes:

I was lucky enough to be traveling this week and staying near a shop that just got their order in including Sharks.

Smoked one in their lounge.....and grabbed a few for the humi at home.

Great smokes.......

Chief, Like Backside said.........support those CP vendors and you would be amazed at what can happen!

I just picked up a box from Keyostone_Raider. My locals always get them in too, and the best part is the anjeos seem to never get a crazy mark up like the Opus does.

Picked up an opus forbidden city today. Not used to paying that much for a cigar but I tell myself it's the holidays haha