• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BestCigarPrices.com

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
So on the cover, there's what they call:

"PREMIUM" 15 Cigar Sampler $29.95

AF Curly Head
Punch Rothchild
Montessino Napolean Grande
Carbonelle Palma Short
La Gloria Cubana Churchill
Baccarat Rothchild Robusto
Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
Fonseca 2-24
Oba Oba Robusto
Lonewolf Sungrown Robusto
G.R. Specials Churchill Rosado
Flor de Oliva Maduro Robusto
Torcedor Churchill
Revolucion Robusto Cameroon

So 15 cigars for under $2 a stick...how many of these would you consider 'PREMIUM"? :sign:

Then on page 8 there's the Opus X 22 package, for only $1,850.00 for all 13 cigars! Collectable or not, that's $142.30 per stick! ??? Yowzer! But you get free shipping. :laugh:

Uh...... ??? I won't buy from them anymore just for that reason. I used to until I joined CP. I don't mind paying slightly over MSRP but, Damn. What a rip off. The price quote they gave me on the Davidoff Millenium Robustos sealed the deal for me.

I use to buy from them but then they started price gouging big time and I decided to no longer go there.

Then on page 8 there's the Opus X 22 package, for only $1,850.00 for all 13 cigars! Collectable or not, that's $142.30 per stick! ??? Yowzer! But you get free shipping. :laugh:

It's actually 22 cigars, or $84.09 a stick, I know it's a 2004 release but hopefully nobody will pay that much for it.

Isn't the MSRP on the box $750.00? If it is than they are charging almost 250% MSRP :angry:

It's actually 22 cigars,
You know I thought it was, but it says "13 unbelievable cigars", but now rereading that, it's 13 vitolas, 22 cigars in total, you're correct. Still, no way in hell I'm paying $80 for a damn xXx!

I think their prices are the best I have seen! $1850.00 is a great price. It's their cigars that don't measure up.

Maybe the owners' last name is "Best"

So on the cover, there's what they call:

"PREMIUM" 15 Cigar Sampler $29.95

AF Curly Head
Punch Rothchild
Montessino Napolean Grande
Carbonelle Palma Short
La Gloria Cubana Churchill
Baccarat Rothchild Robusto
Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
Fonseca 2-24
Oba Oba Robusto
Lonewolf Sungrown Robusto
G.R. Specials Churchill Rosado
Flor de Oliva Maduro Robusto
Torcedor Churchill
Revolucion Robusto Cameroon

So 15 cigars for under $2 a stick...how many of these would you consider 'PREMIUM"? :sign:

Sounds like Sydney Au prices :whistling:
With the exception of the 15 Cigar sample pack which would be Au$20 per stick(Au$280)and no free shipping.... :sign:

I just bought 3 boxes from them last night.
I just got my 150 count Napolean II from CI yesterday and I had to fil it.
Then later I was smoking and parusing CI's catalog and found some really good deals there.
These deals look good?

1 Bolivar Robusto - 5 1/2 x 50 - Box of 8 $29.95
Subtotal:$29.95

1 Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Real Churchill - 7 x 50 - Box of 25
$109.95
Subtotal:$109.95

1 Partagas Black Label Clasico - 5 1/2 x 54 - Box of 20
$68.75
Subtotal:$68.75

1 Romeo Y Julieta Reserve Real Churchill - 7 x 50 - Box of 25
$109.95
Subtotal:$109.95

Famous had these for $80 about a week ago. I now because I picked up a box for my dad. Their regular price is $82, and if you spend $11 more, it ships for free. Regular old ground shipping via UPS, placed the order on a Sunday night, had the cigars in hand Tuesday afternoon in NY.