• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bethesda Tobacco's New Location Grand Opening

Julius,
It was freaking awesome! It was the biggest event we ever had at BT, and they new store had no problems with the amount of peole or the smoke they generated. I dont care what anyone says either, Pete is a great guy. From 9:30 to 11:30 when things died down some, I had time to really shoot the shit with him. He was telling a couple of us some really funny stories and just great conversation in general. I went to Drapper's event with him the next night and had another blast. Its offical, i have a man crush.

Julius,
It was freaking awesome! It was the biggest event we ever had at BT, and they new store had no problems with the amount of peole or the smoke they generated. I dont care what anyone says either, Pete is a great guy. From 9:30 to 11:30 when things died down some, I had time to really shoot the shit with him. He was telling a couple of us some really funny stories and just great conversation in general. I went to Drapper's event with him the next night and had another blast. Its offical, i have a man crush.

That's it Jon, just rub it in. :p Fortunately, I kinda got to meet him at the Humidour event on Saturday. Everyone was swarming him so I just said, "hey" and kept it moving.

I was at the Humidour also and shot the shit with him for awhile as well. Good time for sure.

Hey guys. Here are some pick.

tat1.jpg