• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bethesda Tobacco's New Location Grand Opening

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
March 5th, Pete Johnson of Tatuaje Cigars will be joining Bethesda Tobacco for an all day affair!

Stay tuned for exact time and details...
please forward invite to friends!
Bethesda Tobacco is proud to announce our Grand Opening Gala from 6-11pm on Friday, March 20, 2009. We are proud to welcome back Litto Gomez who will help us christen the world's first La Flor Dominicana Lounge!

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS IS 4916 DEL RAY AVENUE (STILL IN THE WOODMONT TRIANGLE),
TWO BLOCKS FROM OUR OLD STORE

PARKING IS ABUNDANT DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET, 10 MINUTE PARKING IS STILL AVAILABLE IN THE DRIVEWAY.

301-907-7990

4914 St. Elmo Street, Bethesda, MD, 20814

I'm really hoping I can make it out to this. I have a Tat Black that I've been waiting to smoke and I can think of no finer occasion than with the man himself. They're located fairly close to the Bethesda Metro station, no?

I can't wait for this!

If I can't make the Pete Johnson event, you may have to get some boxes for me so I can get some of those Tat Black!

Andrew

I plan on trying to make it to both. Hopefully the Tatuaje event goes for awhile on Thursday as I wont get out of work until after 5 and will be driving from Baltimore.

I will most def. be there. :laugh: Jon!!! I am finally getting the emails :thumbs: See ya soon.

Did someone say tat Black??? ehhh, they are ok :whistling: :laugh:

David

*bump for the new week. Pete Johnson is coming! :thumbs: The Black Lable line will be the hand-outs.

Rats. What a day to be stuck downtown. No way I can get there before 6-7. Probably nothing left but rich Tat smoke in the air at that point.

Rats. What a day to be stuck downtown. No way I can get there before 6-7. Probably nothing left but rich Tat smoke in the air at that point.
No, the event will go on till 10 or later. Mike just got in a TON of Tat stuff. Four boxes of stuff. Cabaguan Maduros, La Riqueza and some new stuff i have not seen yet.

I should WILL be there. Should is a key word. My boss is not in yet, and I am going to ask him if I can take off lol. Most of the time he doesnt care, but there is already 4 workers out tomorrow. I will see what I can do. What time you going to be there.

David

Edit to add: WILL in place of the word should

I'll probably stop in at some point and grab a smoke. Not sure what my schedule is yet for tomorrow.

I'm still really hoping I can make it up there tomorrow. If I can, I'll probably be there between 11-12--if not, I'll see you guys at the next herf.