• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Better Call Saul

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
I saw the first two episodes. They're pretty good! What do you guys think?

Looks promising so far. I enjoyed the episodes and how they are tying it to Breaking Bad so far. I'm not "hooked" yet but AMC typically does a great job. 

I am expecting the parking lot attendant will morph into something in future episodes. 

golfgar said:
I am expecting the parking lot attendant will morph into something in future episodes. 

You don't say? lol...did you see Breaking Bad?

BigJake6904 said:

You don't say? lol...did you see Breaking Bad?

Yes I admit I did watch some of the Breaking Bad.  lol

I enjoyed them so far.  Love how the series started with what I am assuming is a current state then all the show is a flash back.

So far so good for Better Call Saul. The tie-ins with Breaking Bad are great but I hope they don't over do it wth them, I think the show will be good enough it can hold its own.

Being a prequel...you can see where it is headed in the last episode.  I'm undecided if they have brought that on too soon though.  I am intrigued...and its not anywhere close to as horrible as some recent new shows out (are you hearing me, creators of The Slap??).

I've also been watching 12 Monkeys and Justified.  Disappointed this is Justified's last season.  If you like Timothy Olyphant, check out Deadwood on HBO if you haven't yet.

Just caught up on the latest episode. The genius Vince Gilligan was showing, imho. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

beyond the band said:
I like it. Seemed a little slow getting going but I think it'll rev up
I am enjoying it more and more each episode.  I remember when I started Breaking Bad it took me 7 episodes to get hooked.  I was soooo close to not continuing with episode 8, but my friend convinced me to keep it up and boom, that was all i needed.

I'm already hooked. I thought it was going to be a very different type of show than it is. But I'm glad it's taking the direction it is.

The last two episodes were OK. I hope the pace gets a bit faster. I still dvr it so I'm still interested.

siriusstoogie said:
The last two episodes were OK. I hope the pace gets a bit faster. I still dvr it so I'm still interested.
I think after last night,  and now starting to open up the Mike stories will kick this show into some faster pace story lines real quick.

The cops from back east dropping in is an interesting premise. Let's see what Monday brings.

Whew! I thought there wasn't an episode this week, but I was checking the dvr last night lol...I think I record too many shows...can't keep them all straight.

Or I blame the vodka. Lol!