• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Better Order Your Opus X Now

ARTURO FUENTE OPUS X LOVE AFFAOR NATURAL PERFECTO
$250.00

I didn't know the Fuente family made a cigar called the Opus X LOVE AFFAOR!!!! I need these NOW!!!!
Ok ok...I have the first dress released box of the Opus X Love Affair so I am set for a long time. As I am not planning on smoking them any
time soon.

Nice score! Did you get any of the original run, from the special CF 5 packs? I have heard they are smoking a little different.

Nice score! Did you get any of the original run, from the special CF 5 packs? I have heard they are smoking a little different.

I actually heard those are amazing. I only got the 5 pack box from Tampa Sweethearts.... FWIW.

Just had a weekend of golf in Las Vegas. Couldn't break away to get to Casa Fuente - a great spot I got to visit last year.

When i first saw this thread - I thought, "wow" like others about the online Opus prices. But - OMG - I saw a cigar store at the Las Vegas airport. that puts those prices to shame They had an appreciable selection of Opus - but at nearly 3-4x the retail price. For example - the 3-pack tin of Reserve d'Chateau, which I've seen often enough in the $45-60 range - was $199 - but that day they were having a special and I could get it for $189!

Clearly, for the uneducated or those who hit the jackpot.

John

I used to live 10 minutes from Thompson's. I drove another 20-30 minutes beyond them to go to my usual B&M shop. I do miss those days, especially picking up an Opus or Anejo for $12 a stick. Most of the guys who step into the humidor where I work have never even seen an Opus.

ARTURO FUENTE OPUS X LOVE AFFAOR NATURAL PERFECTO
$250.00

I didn't know the Fuente family made a cigar called the Opus X LOVE AFFAOR!!!! I need these NOW!!!!
Ok ok...I have the first dress released box of the Opus X Love Affair so I am set for a long time. As I am not planning on smoking them any
time soon.

I had the Opus X Love Story which is rumored to be the now Love Affair. I have smoked the Love Affair from the CFCF boxes. But as to a 5 pack, nope. I am not part of CF and never plan to either. If something falls into my lap, cool. I refuse to join another cigar forum as its hard enough to keep up with this one. If my reviews end up over there, its all good. Hell, if there is a link to them here over there that doesn't bother me. I just see some joining CF for the wrong reasons aka what they can get for themselves. I've had my fair share of Opus X and HTF ones. I would still love to get a Opus X Football to smoke. I'd torch it in a heart beat after I ate a big meal. But I won't join there just so I can find even harder Opus X to torch. It would be to damn costly for me to be on CF. :laugh: