• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beware of Devin "I'm going to get ya!" Cole

ML237

On a prowl ...can't stop...lost my mind...up in sm
Well all I can say is Thank You!

Some time ago Devin was in the chat and asked us what we all been pinning for. Well I expressed my displeasure of always missing out on his deals and not being able to find any BTL's without getting my eyes gouged out :laugh:

Low and behold he asks me for my address and some time down the line I see a package containing my first BTL in addition to some other cigars that were on my "Need to try out" short list. :D

Devin now I know why you are a legend around these parts & can say I had a pleasure being bombed by a A+++ CP BOTL. :thumbs:

This will not be forgotten and I wove "revenge"! :whistling:

Milan, all I can tell you is if you declare war on Devin, he has an endless stock of ammunition and it's all the best. Super job Devin as always...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

"War"...bwahahahahahaha!!!!

I need to get into chat more often I guess......LMAO!

That's ok, Milan... I got yer back! :cool:

Devin wil get his very shortly... :0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devin is the sh*t - he has all the weapons, and then some, so be careful who you declare war on. :laugh:

War with Devin?? Let me know how that turns out for ya ;)

Whoa, whoa guys I never said i wanted to start a war. ???

To quote myself: "This will not be forgotten and I wove "revenge"!" ;)

I learned somewhere along the way that you never start a fight that you can finish or win. :0

Then again a good diversion is the best way to launch you main attack. ;) :whistling:

Devin is definitely good peeps. Doubt any of you have anything "worthy" of bombing him with, LOL.

Oh yeah??

Got any crackers to bomb him with? :whistling:

bfreebern said:
Devin is definitely good peeps. Doubt any of you have anything "worthy" of bombing him with, LOL.
[snapback]289585[/snapback]​

Don't be so sure! :)

Swissy said:
Oh yeah??

[snapback]289591[/snapback]​

Yeah, I'll send him crackers and you can send him the other stuff :sign:

moki said:
Don't be so sure! :)
[snapback]289610[/snapback]​

Well, besides you and MattR, I should have said.

If you are talking cigars, while Brother Devin appreciates the kind gifts sent to him, I have yet to find something that he either doesn't have a box or two of, or at least a few singles. This includes stuff I've only seen pictures of or heard stories of. LMAO! MRN doesn't hold a candle to his collection....... :sign:

bfreebern said:
Swissy said:
Oh yeah??

[snapback]289591[/snapback]​
Yeah, I'll send him crackers and you can send him the other stuff :sign:

Hmmm... actually, it should be landing... just... about... NOW!

Muhahahahahahahahahaha

Swissy said:
Hmmm... actually, it should be landing... just... about... NOW!

Muhahahahahahahahahaha
[snapback]289912[/snapback]​

Gonna hafta wait awhile... he's across the pond....

Hmmmm... ???

he said he'd be there to pick it up...

Last minute, 9 hour flights are his specialty. LMAO!!! Someone will be there to receive, though.