• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beware the Ides of March

Someone should have listened in English class
English was the dumbest thing on earth at my school! Ides knew in 9th grade that I would never have to diagram a sentence for the rest of my life! Ides told my English teacher this several times! She told the principal, the principal and Ides discussed the uselessness of diagramming a sentence. He said "go play nice will ya!"

1678892933350.png

They say some people get the luck of the Irish during the Ides of March. Don't be late and go sign up for the Sweet 16 pool. 🤜🤛

English was the dumbest thing on earth at my school! Ides knew in 9th grade that I would never have to diagram a sentence for the rest of my life! Ides told my English teacher this several times! She told the principal, the principal and Ides discussed the uselessness of diagramming a sentence. He said "go play nice will ya!"

View attachment 66283
I think they had a college class that did this back in my day. Think it was "Shakespeare's guide to Calculus'