• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Love.....

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Does anyone else watch this show?? Quite possibly this is one of the most well-written, comedic, dramatic, sexy shows ever. Tonight's episode is just one of the many examples...Just wondering if anyone else here watches it...I LOVE IT!!!

Melly

Excellent show. The episode before this one was amazing as well. The show gets better and better every season.

Watch it - like it. It is cool to see all the local scenery and such when watching this...

The only regularly-scheduled network TV show I've gotten hooked on in about 20 years has been "24", and only since the current season started. Intense, it is.

The only regularly-scheduled network TV show I've gotten hooked on in about 20 years has been "24", and only since the current season started. Intense, it is.

I recently became a "24" addict as well. I cannot watch this current season until I catch up. The wife and I started with Season 1 just shortly before Christmas. We are now up to Episode 7 of Season 4. It has become almost a nightly ritual to get housework and kidwork done and then watch an episode before nodding off to sleep each night. The only shitty part is I sometimes have dream sequences where I wake up feeling like I lived through a couple episodes of some unfilmed season of the show.

Big Love is just as addicting; just in a different way.

I've heard a lot of good things about it, been a little interested. However, I do not have nor do I watch TV. I haven't actually sat down to watch a show in a few years.

Agreed! Can't wait for the two hours tonight!

Watched it until Sopranos was done. then I dropped HBO. Now I watch USA, AMC, & FX. Burn Notice, Psych, Monk, In Plain Sight, Breaking Bad,

I really like this show too, and I'm sure a lot of guys do too. The drama and constant twists draw you in, plus I really think the writing is excellent, as you can tell the actor's dialogues are very well versed.

Hehe, sometimes I find it hard to believe Bill Paxton was in Trespass, the movie.

I used to watch 24 religiously until it got somewhat repetitive.

Watched a lot of That '70s Show; only two or three to go.

Right now I find How I Met Your Mother to be one of the best TV shows I've ever seen.

I've been watching it since the beginning. I used to have a fantasy of having more than one wife...this showed nuked that idea! Poor Bill...