• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big News!

Im finally a home owner! Signed the papers tonight, tomorrow I'm sleeping at a different address!. Single family home, unfinished basement, lots of outdoor living space, and best of all, definable rooms! A dinning room which is seperated from the kitchen which is seperated from the living room!

Are we talking about room for a dog house when the significant other throws you out? :sign:

Congrats on the new house! There is nothing like being able to say, "sitting in my front yard smoking a cigar!"

Do not look at the balance you will have paid at the end of the 30 years....it is just best not to.

Wow...congrats to you. Seems like a lot of people on CP are buying homes of late. I guess no surprise there giving real estate prices and near record low mortgage rates. Welcome to homeownership.

Excellent news! Hope all goes smoothly with the moving in and unpacking, and getting all the furniture set up just right!

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone. The move went easy. We hired movers and they had us out of our old place and nto our new place inside of 4 hours. Well worth the money spent. Its really wierd waking up in my own house. There is no way to describe it other then surreal. It is awesome! There is lots to do, but we are also enjoying our house to the fullest. As for the space in the back yard, once its finished, i wont mind spending the night out there. :p

Wait till you make that first mortgage payment, that's surreal!!!!!

Congrats to you Jon! I bought my first house 4 years ago and it's still a little surreal to be standing in the backyard sippin' a scotch, burnin' a fine stick and say, "Hey, those are my trees. Hey, that's my fence. Hey, that's my yard......that I have to mow tomorrow..... :laugh: You're gonna love it, and no weirdo neighbors on the other side of the wall wearing gas masks and crying about your smoke!!! :D

Congrats! I remember that feeling hehe. :)

I'll update my address once I get back from vacation. I'm heading to the airport right now to fly to Vegas and then Cozumel. Look out for a contest when I get back in 10 days