• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Slim's "Who do you hate?" Contest

Big Slim Junior

It's been a while, but I thought it might be fun to stir up some "hate."

The contest: Provide a brief explanation on who you think should get a package of "hate".

The prize: A sixer of hate filled Cohiba XV 749s that have been sitting in the bottom of the humi for a couple of years.

Why the "hate?": These things are so tight that anyone who attempts to smoke them will cause their skull to implode due to the complete lack of draw. Let's put it this way... if you had a drill press and a long enough 3/8" bit, you might be able to drill them out enough to get some smoke. I don't even want to hand them out to my moocher buddies.

The only thing you have to do is nominate somebody, provide a reason why they should recieve this "prize", and be able to provide a mailing address of the "lucky" recipient. Feel free to nominate yourself... but only if you're into abuse. The winner will be picked by some mysterious method I have yet to devise.

Good luck?!

PS - I forgot to add that humorous responses get 100 extra special bonus points. :)

Hate? My ex wife.

Which one, you say? The crazy one.

...Doesn't help much, does it?

I hate that punk_lawyer character. Associating my habit of sipping cigars to a 12 year old ballerina.......hmmmmpppphhh. :angry:

:laugh:

I hate that Anthem character.

This one time, at band camp, he stuck a flute up his #%@&#

There's only one persone I hate on this world is my ex-wife in Delaware and I wouldn't want you to waste the postage required sending those sticks to her.

I do have someone in mind though, my buddy Bill (Bravo Lima). I'm not sure if it's the way he cuts the cigars I gift him or what but this BOTL can destroy a nice stick. He says that I always find the screwed up sticks in my humi for him and that's the reason. I say that he man handles em' cause the ones I'm smokin' are fine. I think Bill deserves these Cohiba XV 749s and then he'll grateful for the ones I hand him.......... :D :thumbs: :p

I hate everybody.

I hate everyone driving while I am! Just get the fork out of my way!

I hate newbs with a sense of entitlement. They're entitled to those cigars.

Doc.

I hate that Anthem character.

This one time, at band camp, he stuck a flute up his #%@&#

I hate you Los, I have said it in so many threads it is nice to have one to really say it in :laugh:

I hate Los because he started a rumor I had a bunch of Tat blacks to sell and turned some unsuspecting but awesome new guys onto me.

I also do not like Los because he never showers and he is a dirty bastard.

I vote for Northernmoris, only because the bastid hasn't been around lately even though he did just get married and is trying to get his house finished. Just no excuse. :laugh:

I vote for BigJake. Lots of reasons to hate: 1. Just found out he is gonna be a daddy!! 2. He just moved!! 3. He just graduated college 4. He got to go to the IPCPR!! and perhaps the best reason of all 5. He hasnt posted in our fantasy football thread so here we are 1 week from the draft waiting on this fat texan
laugh.gif
Priorities Brother
sign.gif

I don't hate Jonsey, but I want to nominate him for these lovely sticks. Let each one represent the hatred of banned members feel towards him for assisting in their banning. Providing the play by play of their DBaggery and Asshattery for those that can not research in the posts (myself) why they deserved to be banned in the first place.

I salute you, Jonsey, fro making CP a better place. Now smoke each one of these sticks with Honor!

ps - please understand that this is all in good fun and don't have me banned for stating the above. :D

Could you split it up and send a couple each to Spivy, Dulaney and Miamipadronesmoker?

I hate myself because I love red dot Cohibas.

I hate newbs with a sense of entitlement. They're entitled to those cigars.

Doc.

And since I hate myself I guess that makes me a newb with a sense of entitlement.

And since I hate people with a sense of entitlement I hate myself even more.

Great idea! Here's my entry:

I hate Smokyballs!

No matter how you try to thank him and the rest of the Outlaw guys for their generosity, he always turns it back on you with interest. You see, in general you can't fight him because he works in an ammo dump that nobody can compete with. Almost anything you bomb him with he can one up simply by walking into the humidor. And if you ever do get him something he can't beat on a stick-to-stick basis, he'll jut carpet bomb you instead. But here's a rare opportunity to get him with something that he would not only be unable to top but would not actually even want! Ahhh, sweet revenge!

- Tim

P.S. I'd pay for video of him trying to smoke one. Extra if the clip actually captures his head exploding.

Send em to purobrat, he will be totally caught off guard.